Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
According to Chloe, he wouldn't like seeing them holding hands, so if he knew about Beeman and seeing how shady the dad looks, he's probably as good as dead.

Yeah, MC needs to grow some balls and tell her to go fuck herself after seeing her go ballistic on him. I'm just waiting for the great moment when she learns that MC is going to be her stepdad. :LOL:
I agree on the dad and definitely on the MC as he broke character as he has a lot more balls then what he is displaying on the NTR route, acting all "powerless" is just retarded here, however I have to say that it is fine to bring up that you moved or are moving on after Chloe cheated and the Teacher has been ruined and effectively letting her know you too have a new girl or whatever, it is better to let her speculate on this as she would definitely go as far as to think that this new girl would be Marylin, and giving how Marylin has a thing going for Nicole, she would be all for it so long as she is getting something out of it. What however I have to disagree strongly with is the part where you let Chloe know you are banging her Mom or replaced her with her mom or whatever as this would work against you and you will be giving Nicole a lot of problems and seeing as MC does care a lot about Nicole this would mean again he would be breaking character as he is putting her in danger with her Husband too. Keep in mind yes, pretty much almost everyone is fucking someone else or someone they should not however not everyone knows that the are being cheated on even though they themselves are cheating.He could effectively use Marylin in this case. Again playing all the routes I can tell you one thing, there is more to Marylin and depending on the route and what not she a pretty good character herself too and she also hella fine imo.

So while yes I gladly would like to see the MC have his moments and getting back at the Teach like he should and could have and def would have if only the dev/writer was nothing being lazy about the situation and put more effort to it, I would have to sadly disagree and say no to putting Nicole in a hard spot and possible danger.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would have to sadly disagree and say no to putting Nicole in a hard spot and possible danger.
Absolutely. I meant it more like as an endgame thing, when/if she realizes she's not happy in her relationship and decides to move on with her life. Definetly not now, as she doesn't seem strong enough to stand against her husband on her own.

About Chloe, I don't think she's going to specualte anything, she simply doesn't seem to give a fuck about MC anymore, seeing how cold she was when we met her at her home after the break. And honestly, she sould be a non factor from now on if you decide to ignore her.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey guys dont waste your time with downloading it jet.
right in the beginn of the part 4 there is an error.

IO Error Couldn´t find file ER/ER.png

Reactions: Keioshin

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
hey guys dont waste your time with downloading it jet.
right in the beginn of the part 4 there is an error.

IO Error Couldn´t find file ER/ER.png
I can confirm this, even if you copy the game in the map of Part 3 still happends ;)

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
It's problem in archive.rpa file. After unpack it games run. Image
AMothersLovePt3-Part3-pc\game\images\Character\Nicole Back Pantless.png"
normally exists in images folder after unpack Nicole Back Pantless.png

Quick fix: Just copy attached image into game\images\Character\ folder

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the filesize of part 4 is the same as part 3 i think they uploaded the wrong files somehow or the complete content of part 4 is missing in this file

Reactions: Keioshin

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Good story.. good animation.. good graphic..
Poor Mother.. :(

Note :if you really hate NTR relationships, I suggest not playing this game..

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Update: I think he forgot to put all the images in
there is more then just one images

got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'ER/ER.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ER/ER.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script four.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ER/ER.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
A Mother's Love Pt 4 Part4
Wed May 29 14:03:54 2019

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes