riktor

Nov 26, 2018
The sad thing is the only way this release made it out to the public is sheer laziness. Had any member of the dev team taken a moment to extract and test the package they were about to release this would all have been avoided.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The sad thing is the only way this release made it out to the public is the result of laziness. Had any member of the dev team taken a moment to extract and test the package they were about to release this would all have been avoided.
That's not always the case. Sometimes everything works fine on the developer's end, the issues occurs when the next player tests/plays it, possibly an issue with previous version's save due to minor changes possibly having taken place or something else.

Jul 23, 2018
The sad thing is the only way this release made it out to the public is the result of laziness. Had any member of the dev team taken a moment to extract and test the package they were about to release this would all have been avoided.
Your not wrong but at the same time I doubt you have ever programmed anything ever so just you know. Be patient and stop pointing fingers.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's not always the case. Sometimes everything works fine on the developer's end, the issues occurs when the next player tests/plays it, possibly an issue with previous version's save due to minor changes possibly having taken place or something else.
Nope. They literally forgot to add the folder with the new renders. :ROFLMAO:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Not always, sure. But in this case it certainly is. they left out all of the new images.. had they tested the package properly they would have noticed that.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
True. Unless it is a OrbOrigin's anticopy measure, so that fans who are not patrons of him have to wait until June 5

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
The sad thing is the only way this release made it out to the public is sheer laziness. Had any member of the dev team taken a moment to extract and test the package they were about to release this would all have been avoided.
dude chill, its nothing serious.. if you acting like this in these small mistakes i cant even imagine what will be your reaction towards anthem and ME: Andromeda

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't mind waiting a bit longer, not at all, I'm watching Band of Brothers currently anyway so I'm very much entertained :p
Having that said, I'm giddy for some more quality time with Nichole, lets hope we'll have that too :p
But that ugly Willem Dafoe lookalike best keeps his hands off of her! xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't mind waiting a bit longer, not at all, I'm watching Band of Brothers currently anyway so I've very much entertained :p
Having that said, I'm giddy for some more quality time with Nichole, lets hope we'll have that too :p
But that ugly Willem Dafoe lookalike best keeps his hands off of her! xD
That's "Mrs. Heavens" to YOU mister!!!!! tsk..so forward.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes