ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
dude chill, its nothing serious.. if you acting like this in these small mistakes i cant even imagine what will be your reaction towards anthem and ME: Andromeda
Andromeda was a more complete game then Anthem which is just hilarious knowing all the details of the situations.

Reactions: ijako3

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Coolguy95 it's your choice mate, we still don't know if the fix will be a full game, or just the photo renders file
so if you've got a slow connection, I suggest you wait for the fix first

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So if Im playing for the first time I still shouldn't download it? I've seen people say it was caused by old saves but I'm not really sure if Id be ok playing through Chapter 1-3
You could in theory play up through ch3 but the actual image content for ch4 isn't in the package. the dev is working on it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just waiting for the Plus update so I can start from a saved point
You can just copy paste saves to the right location in your roaming/renpy folder. There's no incompatibility, dev just messes up his save location naming.

You could in theory play up through ch3 but the actual image content for ch4 isn't in the package. the dev is working on it.
You gotta wonder how the fuck that happens. It essentially means he never did a playthrough of his own game.

Coolguy95

Oct 8, 2017
Coolguy95 it's your choice mate, we still don't know if the fix will be a full game, or just the photo renders file
so if you've got a slow connection, I suggest you wait for the fix first
My connection is pretty fast. (25-35 MB/s) I was just making sure I wouldn't be completelywasting my time if I chose to download to play at least Ch. 1-3

D

Deleted member 95808

I just download the new update and can't load my save. It pop up a error screan, An exception has occured or something like that. Is it just me or are there others with the same issue?
Can we get a "super special" button please? People that post questions when the answer is found directly before their post deserve to be recognized for it.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well , we must wait for the fix update , so for the compressed version will be later after they release the fix update ; tick tack tick tack tick tack !

Coolguy95

Oct 8, 2017
Can we get a "super special" button please? People that post questions when the answer is found directly before their post deserve to be recognized for it.
LOL Especially when there is a statement above the DL link that says DONT DL FILE IS BROKEN

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is this compressed?
Cause last version was over 3GB
This version is less.
And the saves from the other version don't work.
The game crashes when I try to load a save from the other version.

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
As long as they do good job of it take as long as you need no rush.
I played that version and my old saves crashed.
So take as long as you need to fix all the errors.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and Repuci
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes