Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Because that ugly trash took the girl that you couldn't hold (not in this case ofc, because you let her go).

If she went for a young guy with a normal dick it could even feel realistic. She was trying to take it slow and what did that got her? A cheating bastard, a guy that was taking advantage of her mother. So why should she try to hold herself back? Why not enjoy her sexuality and her body?
Yeah but come on, she's like "*sniff* he fucked me rough with his quite big dick and I asked him to be gentle.....mmm..but you, you have a humongous dick, I want YOU to fuck me raw, rough and balls deep with that thing, I can't take it but do it anyway!"..because, reasons? xD Come on now, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My thoughts exactly. While this game has the NTR label I can't even consider it NTR at least on the girlfriend's part. In order for her to cheat you have to neglect her or treat her badly, and by default she hates and cheats due to actions you set in motion. Had it been where you weren't the dirtbag and she did this anyways then it would be another story but here on this part no.

However with Nicole I can totally consider the story NTR but not in the sense of Netorare but rather Netori. I mean her husband is not only lying and neglecting her, but he is also cheating on his wife with his secretary at that and then even though it is unknown in the beginning you swoop in and slowly but surely sweep the wife off of her feet. By the end of chapter three it seems like the two of them are in that fantasy land of love.

Though to be honest if there is truly no harem path in the end and the game continues as it is the only people I truly see getting NTR'ed in the Netorare sense would be the husband (assuming he still loves his wife in anyway) and the Daughter.
Exactly that, absolutely.
And I very much dislike Netorare (MC being a victim of it), and if what Chloe does could realistically be considered that, I don't think I would've ever gotten past Ep.2. But, as it is....here we are, waiting for Ep.4, haha :p
And I agree, the only one who is really getting NTR'd (Netorare) here is Nichole's husband John, assuming he still loves her and wants her and would feel hurt etc if he found out that his wife has been unfaithful.

But if we look at the big picture, this is all just a big cheating fiesta - MC cheating on Chloe with Nichole. Nichole cheating on John with MC. Chloe cheating on MC with Beeman. And didn't Beeman have a wife of his own too? So he's cheating on her with Chloe, and John cheats on Nichole with his secretary. Everybody is cheating on somebody. Marilyn is the only one that doesn't, she's been the moral coach here, haha :p

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
NTR talk is overblown because you can't access it without trying to. If you saw the NTR scene YOU CHOSE THAT. If someone downloaded it from another forum, they'd never know NTR was in the game because you have to make the right choices to get it to happen.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Masseffect Andromeda was a peace of shit game. never saw so poorrly made animation, facial expression was a joke. that whole game was fiasco just like bethesda fallout 76.
Is that all you can pull? The same ole from every early video about the game? The game had a rush plot, bland villains, at times incoherent, and not to mention very repetitive. Combat was the only thing keeping it going for me. Not a piece of a shit, a 5 out of 10 at best.

Now, Anthem, that's the real pos.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is part 4 just for bug fixing?
nothing new?
Part four is a real update, but it had issues (they forgot to actually add the images in the folder) so it was being fixed. The fixed Ep4 has been released for Patrons, and that's what we're waiting for here now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for all those asking if the fix is here yet..just sit in front of your computer staring at this page and refresh every 30 seconds..(instead of the 15 seconds you are currently doing) ;)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
To be honest I honestly don't see the point to being an exclusive member in the hopes of getting the game first. cause be honest with every game I have played that is like this the game always gets leaked out before the public release is supposed to happen. Like with one game when the release is supposed for the public is supposed to be 2 weeks after the paying release it ends up getting out the very same day. nice for those who don't support with money but sucky for those who do.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes