CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The "IOError" bug from part 3 is still there. Seems like the dev can't find the problem.
If anyone wants to, go to his Patreon, then tell him to go to line 42 in Coding.rpy, then remove the dot after "Nicole Back Pantless.png." (row 42, column 66. This is pretty much my "bugfix" from Part 3)
Update: Someone told the dev about how to fix the error, so it will be fixed in Part 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like after the release of Part 3, I have attached a modified Coding.rpy with the dot removed, for those don't who don't want to UnRen and fix themselves. Put the .zip in "AMothersLovePt4-Part4-pc\game", then unzip.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
U: mimimi they suck @ updates!!!!!111eleven
me: W000000000000t, there will be a new update- I love YOU :love:
Ass kissing rarely results in better games. This post shows the problem with putting things on patreon in a nutshell, fanboys don't report bugs, if they even dl the update in the first place. Some people sign up and forget about it. So the dev doesn't get the feedback they need to develop the game. i don't deny that this is one of my favorite games. But by knowing their screw up, the dev won't make that mistake again. And it's because people spoke up instead of being the type of braindead fanboys that EA games trains people to be.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Absolutely. I meant it more like as an endgame thing, when/if she realizes she's not happy in her relationship and decides to move on with her life. Definetly not now, as she doesn't seem strong enough to stand against her husband on her own.

About Chloe, I don't think she's going to specualte anything, she simply doesn't seem to give a fuck about MC anymore, seeing how cold she was when we met her at her home after the break. And honestly, she sould be a non factor from now on if you decide to ignore her.
Actually it should be just like beaman you need to use the mother infront of her as much as possible, to make her more jealous since she will never be with you anymore why not take the time to show how well you treat her mother and how poorly you treated her in the meantime, and at the same time plan how you get a revenge on beaman since you hate that guy from the start of the game they should be way to get back at beaman.

Last edited:
Reactions: J0K3RXXX and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Actually it should be just like beaman you need to use the mother infront of her as much as possible, to make her more jealous since she will never be with you anymore why not take the time to show how well you treat her mother and how poorly you treated her in the meantime, and at the same time plan how you get a revenge on beaman since you jate that guy from the start of the game they should be way to get back at beaman.
That actually sounds great, we should go into a nice dinner with Nicole's family again and after having dessert bend her over the table. And about Beeman, seeing how twisted MC is after coming with those "deals", we need to assert our dominance and show him who the true alpha is. He likes to fuck young girls? Let's see how he likes being fucked by a young boy.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
You can just copy paste saves to the right location in your roaming/renpy folder. There's no incompatibility, dev just messes up his save location naming.

You gotta wonder how the fuck that happens. It essentially means he never did a playthrough of his own game.
No nedd to check saves in Roaming blabla folder, just copy saves folder from older version into games folder for new version

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Let's see how he likes being fucked by a young boy.
Hmm, that sounds awfully gay, I'm not gonna test how Bitchman would like being fucked by a young boy, he'll have to find one for himself, it ain't me, only thing I'll be fucking is Nichole xD And just MAYBE the Willem Dafoe's ugly lookalike's secretary xD

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, that sounds awfully gay, I'm not gonna test how Bitchman would like being fucked by a young boy, he'll have to find one for himself, it ain't me, only thing I'll be fucking is Nichole xD And just MAYBE the Willem Dafoe's ugly lookalike's secretary xD
I know I know, and I'm not into that. But do you know how an alpha lion sometimes kill the young males to assert their dominance? We can't kill him, so the closest thing to it is to show him why we are the one who should be breeding Chloe and Nicole. Don't you think shes worthy? Wouldn't you fuck a man in the ass for her? What's gayer, not fucking a man because you might enjoy it, or fucking a man because you love your woman?

I'm just too fucking bored, let's hope that they can release the proper update soon.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
What's gayer, not fucking a man because you might enjoy it, or fucking a man because you love your woman?
There are other ways of fucking up a guy than doing it literally. Like fucking his woman/any female family member in front of him and making him watch. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

About your question, I think it's gonna be difficult for a straight guy to even get hard, let alone fuck. Posting this image for no reason.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Ass kissing rarely results in better games. This post shows the problem with putting things on patreon in a nutshell, fanboys don't report bugs, if they even dl the update in the first place. Some people sign up and forget about it. So the dev doesn't get the feedback they need to develop the game. i don't deny that this is one of my favorite games. But by knowing their screw up, the dev won't make that mistake again. And it's because people spoke up instead of being the type of braindead fanboys that EA games trains people to be.
THE RELEASE IS BROKEN. WAITING FOR THE FIXED VERSION.
DON'T DOWNLOAD, PLEASE

SEE LAST PAGES OF THE THREAD FOR UPDATE

Braindead? I read the 1st Page as always. Get the upper message and...... wait. "the one who works nothing does not make mistakes" we say in our country. This has nothing to do with being a fanboy. Everybody fails sometimes. But talking about that several pages doesnt fix anything. So u called me Ass kissing, fanboy and braindead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know I know, and I'm not into that. But do you know how an alpha lion sometimes kill the young males to assert their dominance? We can't kill him, so the closest thing to it is to show him why we are the one who should be breeding Chloe and Nicole. Don't you think shes worthy? Wouldn't you fuck a man in the ass for her? What's gayer, not fucking a man because you might enjoy it, or fucking a man because you love your woman?

I'm just too fucking bored, let's hope that they can release the proper update soon.
I say the hell with Chloe, don't care for her the slightest, I just want Nichole, that's it :p
Chloe, starts bitching and claiming it hurts if he inserts his whole dick in and is being a little rougher than normal, but when Bitchman does it, with a much bigger dick no less, she's screaming for more...ummm? Yeah, the hell with her, wouldn't be surprised at all if she's been cheating long before now. Maybe she hasn't, I don't really give a shit. But I am thankful to her, without her I would've never been introduced to her mom, that gorgeous sexy being :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
she's screaming for more...ummm? Yeah, the hell with her, wouldn't be surprised at all if she's been cheating long before now
I honestly don't think she was cheating or she's a bad person or whatever. She suddenly does stuff that she wouldn't normally do while telling you how shit you are at everyhing you do. That's probably just NTR badly implemented.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, is there a good samaritan who can publish here the spicy screenshots of Part 4 that OrbOrigin posts only for his patrons? At least this way this wait would make us much more bearable.

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
Please, is there a good samaritan who can publish here the spicy screenshots of Part 4 that OrbOrigin posts only for his patrons? At least this way this wait would make us much more bearable.
there are no new screenshots in the uploaded version

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I honestly don't think she was cheating or she's a bad person or whatever. She suddenly does stuff that she wouldn't normally do while telling you how shit you are at everyhing you do. That's probably just NTR badly implemented.
I don't really even consider that NTR, I mean, first I'd need to give a damn in the first place for that to get to me, and secondly, you'd have to treat her bad in order for it to happen and if you treat her bad, well that's the same thing as saying that you don't want her as your girlfriend anyway, your eyes are set on someone else. So in essence, Chloe does you a favor for hopping on that horse dick. Besides, it's not like MC is any better, we've been fooling around with Nichole for a while now behind Chloe's back anyway :p So no, I don't consider it NTR, it barely qualifies as simple cheating, haha.
My only gripe is this; why do they always run for the ugly ones? Can't they find good looking dudes to hop on? Always the same old ugly horse dick trope, haha xD

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
there are no new screenshots in the uploaded version
I do not mean the new version (there is no new content until he fixes the bug), but he published two private posts for his patrons in his Patreon account: one three days ago and the other today, publishing the link for part 4. At least, the one three days ago must have some new screenshot.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
My only gripe is this; why do they always run for the ugly ones? Can't they find good looking dudes to hop on? Always the same old ugly horse dick trope, haha xD
Because that ugly trash took the girl that you couldn't hold (not in this case ofc, because you let her go).

If she went for a young guy with a normal dick it could even feel realistic. She was trying to take it slow and what did that got her? A cheating bastard, a guy that was taking advantage of her mother. So why should she try to hold herself back? Why not enjoy her sexuality and her body?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't really even consider that NTR, I mean, first I'd need to give a damn in the first place for that to get to me, and secondly, you'd have to treat her bad in order for it to happen and if you treat her bad, well that's the same thing as saying that you don't want her as your girlfriend anyway, your eyes are set on someone else. So in essence, Chloe does you a favor for hopping on that horse dick. Besides, it's not like MC is any better, we've been fooling around with Nichole for a while now behind Chloe's back anyway :p So no, I don't consider it NTR, it barely qualifies as simple cheating, haha.
My thoughts exactly. While this game has the NTR label I can't even consider it NTR at least on the girlfriend's part. In order for her to cheat you have to neglect her or treat her badly, and by default she hates and cheats due to actions you set in motion. Had it been where you weren't the dirtbag and she did this anyways then it would be another story but here on this part no.

However with Nicole I can totally consider the story NTR but not in the sense of Netorare but rather Netori. I mean her husband is not only lying and neglecting her, but he is also cheating on his wife with his secretary at that and then even though it is unknown in the beginning you swoop in and slowly but surely sweep the wife off of her feet. By the end of chapter three it seems like the two of them are in that fantasy land of love.

Though to be honest if there is truly no harem path in the end and the game continues as it is the only people I truly see getting NTR'ed in the Netorare sense would be the husband (assuming he still loves his wife in anyway) and the Daughter.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes