Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
nice for those who don't support with money but sucky for those who do.
I don't know about other people, but with the game that I'm a patreon of, I'm not one because I want to "pay for the game" or want "to get it early" but because I like the developers and want to express my gratitude for the game. And even though the one I'm supporting doesn't do that early release stuff, I don't think I would go for a high tier just because I can't wait for a week or two. So who knows, I guess people are just extremely impatient.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Is that all you can pull? The same ole from every early video about the game? The game had a rush plot, bland villains, at times incoherent, and not to mention very repetitive. Combat was the only thing keeping it going for me. Not a piece of a shit, a 5 out of 10 at best.

Now, Anthem, that's the real pos.
You listed more negatives than positives yet it isn't a POS game in your opinion? Simply based on what you said it isn't even worth a mediocre 5 out of 10 either. lol

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Compared to the last two years, poeple get more and more impatient tbh.. Just looking at other threads many people go pretty much crazy, especially around the new updates.

Some people look like junkies that need their drug.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there is an ingrained attitude that if you support the game with bucks..you have the right to experience and talk among others who are the same situation about it for a period of time that sets you apart from those that do not..it is all mental because in the end..it is completely meaningless...EXCEPT..that feeling they have ..is good for the dev because thats what they need most..the bucks support..alot of us are on CG's side about the 2 week wait he politely asks for...but there is always someone out there who also wants to be popular and post something asap..it also is all mental..lol..i guess though i and alot of us generally hypocrites about it all..i supported two games..did not share them here..YET..i'll grab everything the pirates throw at me..LOL..damn i'm rambling and forgot what iw as talking about or if i made sense...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
NTR talk is overblown because you can't access it without trying to. If you saw the NTR scene YOU CHOSE THAT. If someone downloaded it from another forum, they'd never know NTR was in the game because you have to make the right choices to get it to happen.
SIGH You literally have to not walk her to the store ONE time and she's jumping in his car. Forget it I just don't have the energy or desire to correct you. You've won this round.(y)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Platonic car ride tag does not exist...because it isn't ntr.
It sure isn't platonic from Beeman's point of view, and Chloe also appreciates that Beeman is there for her while MC isn't, it's what slowly (or not so slowly) but surely brings Beeman and Chloe closer and closer together.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It sure isn't platonic from Beeman's point of view, and Chloe also appreciates that Beeman is there for her while MC isn't, it's what slowly (or not so slowly) but surely brings Beeman and Chloe closer and closer together.
the only fault in an otherwise beauty of a game is how bloody fast she's goes all professional slut on Beeman's dangler...its so out of place and poorly executed..lol

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Your choices further things from there, you'd have to be an idiot to miss the outs they give you. I just don't get the crying by the liars over "accidentally" seeing ntr in this game. If you saw the scenes, you chose it. The stories about hands slipping and clicking the button to see it are all horse shit. The author should get credit for giving you choices. Especially when solonique games exist to bait you with a school girl and all the game is her mom sucking black dick.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the only fault in an otherwise beauty of a game is how bloody fast she's goes all professional slut on Beeman's dangler...its so out of place and poorly executed..lol
That's very true. Nags and cries if MC is a bit rough and stick his entire dingaling in, but has no problem at all and in fact screams for more when Beeman with his much bigger dingaling boinks her rough, raw and balls deep and she can supposedly take it with relative ease, mmmhm, I almost believe that....almost, but not quite xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Your choices further things from there, you'd have to be an idiot to miss the outs they give you. I just don't get the crying by the liars over "accidentally" seeing ntr in this game. The author should get credit for giving you chances to stop it. Especially when solonique games exist to bait you with a school girl and all the game is her mom sucking black dick.
I don't know what you're on about right now. Nobody has been crying about anything as of late. And a lot of people don't even consider that Chloe + Beeman thingy to be NTR at all. Just a poorly executed whatever-the-fuck.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and botc76
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes