Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Is there other way, other than Patreon? Maybe make conversation with The Dev in/on F95? Or Discord(if this game/the Dev have Discord)?
I'm sorry but the only platform that I'm aware that dev Orb is active is on his Patreon. As far as I know dev Orb doesn't have a Discord and for the F95zone option, I'm not sure if dev Orb has an account or is totally active on this platform. I think dev Orb does come here and check this thread, ocassionaly (I know this because, it's through chats I have with dev Orb on Patreon).

Your best or only option is to follow and chat with him on Patreon. If you don't have an account, I highly recommend you make one. At the same time you can keep up with dev Orbs updates and posts.

Joeking246

Jul 26, 2022
I watched a playthrough of this game a long time ago I recently go into playing these types of games myself and the last I remember watching was the MC and Nicole were on a train after they stayed at the hotel. Has anything been updated after that?

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
I watched a playthrough of this game a long time ago I recently go into playing these types of games myself and the last I remember watching was the MC and Nicole were on a train after they stayed at the hotel. Has anything been updated after that?
Without spoiler: yes, it was

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That was probably two updates ago. Even though the game hasn't been updated in many moons if you begin your own playthrough there will be plenty of content to reward you toward the end.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just can't dump Chloe she is too beautiful and sweet.
And I'm not usually a milf fan but I'll go for Nicole too.
I mean what's the worst that could happen.

I'm usually pretty neutral when It comes to NTR
But I don't want to see Chloe with some other dude It would break my heart.

So there is only one solution
A throuple!!!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just can't dump Chloe she is too beautiful and sweet.
And I'm not usually a milf fan but I'll go for Nicole too.
I mean what's the worst that could happen.

I'm usually pretty neutral when It comes to NTR
But I don't want to see Chloe with some other dude It would break my heart.

So there is only one solution
A throuple!!!
I assume you didn't think about professor/Chloe/MC or Nicole/her husband/MC threesome... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Quite a bit after that

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
A B A N D O N E D
It was. Developer had a rough situation in his live and game was on hold. Than abandoned. Dev said it himself and placed game on hold. It was not possible to predict if dev will continue or not. He stayed in some limited contact with community. Now he will try to continue. We will see how it will go on from now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It was. Developer had a rough situation in his live and game was on hold. Than abandoned. Dev said it himself and placed game on hold. It was not possible to predict if dev will continue or not. He stayed in some limited contact with community. Now he will try to continue. We will see how it will go on from now.
I am sure there is also a f95 rule in place for "hold" before it get re-tagged to "abandoned". Most of the place can only put it on hold for so long and if nothing happens, they would close it out. However, after period of time, when the product get release again, the tag would be removed. Most of us would not know what been going on with the developers due to multiple things, health condition, retirement, etc. All we can do is to be patience and wait for so long before we know the product will no longer continue. People change over time.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes