Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
This is not unlikely at all, it's almost guaranteed in my opinion, how else will the story progress down the road if she never finds out, I guess he breaks up with her, and then him and Nicole run away together without anyone ever finding out? I doubt that she doesn't find out at some point, she will eventually find out, and it will be interesting to see how she reacts and what comes of it.

I suppose perhaps there could be an early ending of sorts where you run off together, which means breaking up with Chloe. When her mom also ends up running away at the same time though, she will likely have her suspicions anyways. Anyways this is all just highly speculative, but at some point in this game, barring an early ending type of deal, Chloe WILL find out.
I don't think Nicole will want or choose to run away. The game has shown us that she's is in fact a good and caring mother to Chloe and I don't think she'll decide to abandon her daughter. Towards the end of Part 11 she did ask MC to look after and watch Chloe because Nicole is aware of what Beeman can do.

we'll if she finds out then she finds out. mommy > daughter
transformers-optimus-thumbs-up.gif

Reactions: SlapE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many NetoR scenes are there in the game? And can I break up with Chloe?
some BUT only if you didn't break up with chloe and she starts cheating mc.

Is there any content with Abigail?
who is abigail? mc has lewdish content only with chloe, nic and that girl friend who is obsessed on nic.

Anyone can help me? I can't get this scene? Is it mandatory to watch NTR scene to unlock this?
doubt it, it states reqs to get that.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Can anyone help me understand the NTR scenes in the game? When I first played this game I didn't bother or didn't know what NTR is until I discover this F95zone thread because this is infact the first sex game I ever played and exposed me that there are sex games. Hehehe. I'm slowly confused or have a little understanding of what is NTR and how it applies to this game (in my previous post above). I always considered the sex scenes & dates the MC has with Nicole as cheating, when I play the game.

Aren't all the sex scenes with Nicole, since she's married, considered NTR no matter what status our relationship with Chloe is ("Chloe is our GF", "Chloe is strange path" (I haven't played this route yet) and "Chloe is not our GF anymore)? Also is all the sex scenes of Chloe with Beeman considered NTR as well, if we're on the "Chloe is strange path" and "Chloe is not our GF anymore"?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Can anyone help me understand the NTR scenes in the game? When I first played this game I didn't bother or didn't know what NTR is until I discover this F95zone thread because this is infact the first sex game I ever played and exposed me that there are sex games. Hehehe. I'm slowly confused or have a little understanding of what is NTR and how it applies to this game (in my previous post above). I always considered the sex scenes & dates the MC has with Nicole as cheating, when I play the game.

Aren't all the sex scenes with Nicole, since she's married, considered NTR no matter what status our relationship with Chloe is ("Chloe is our GF", "Chloe is strange path" (I haven't played this route yet) and "Chloe is not our GF anymore)? Also is all the sex scenes of Chloe with Beeman considered NTR as well, if we're on the "Chloe is strange path" and "Chloe is not our GF anymore"?
All of the interactions of MC and Nicole are you stealing another mans wife, aka Netori.

John and his interactions of manipulating his business partners wives would be him taking another mans wife which would also be netori as well I believe.

If Chloe is your GF and is on the Beeman path that is your partner cheating on you aka Netorare NTR...if yall break up then no its its own relationship and is not considered NTR.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
No way am I letting that fat bastard near my beautiful angel Chloe
We are going to get married one day gentleman

TEAM CHLOE FOREVER!!!
I avoided the Beeman path and still have Chloe as a GF but no way it will last...and just as someone said a day or two ago...if pick comes to choose I am picking Nicole...but i'll pick Chloe once to see that ending at least once I guess lol...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Well my friend, this is a HIGHLY debated topic that tends to be very controversial, I can give you my two cents on it, but many people would probably not agree with everything I'm going to say.

NTR can basically be split into three categories, Netorare, Netorase, and Netori. These are all very unique from one other and Netorare is the one most people think about when they see "NTR", I personally don't consider Netori NTR at all, and Netorase is basically just a subgenre of NTR.

Netorare is to put it simply, you get cheated on and/or you're significant other/love interest gets taken away from you.

Netorase is basically Swinging/Sharing but with a fancy name and it encompasses both swinging and sharing, it's basically a
combination. You enjoy sharing your partner with others, and in some circumstances your partner is alright with sharing you.

Netori is the opposite of Netorare, you're the one doing the stealing this time, or at the very least sleeping with someone else's significant other/love interest.

Many people Hate Netorare and Netorase, these are very controversial tags, Netori in general is accepted by the community though. I personally despise Netorare myself, but am fine with Netorase generally, and REALLY enjoy Netori.

This game has both Netorare and Netori, as explained before, Netorare because if you neglect your GF (make certain choices) she will cheat on you with your teacher. There's also Netori because well, the whole game in literally centered around taking Nicole away from her husband. In my playthrough I'm still with Chloe and am on the romance path with Nicole, should be very interesting how that will turn out in the future. :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
well it's more chloe's choice to jump on fatman's dick when she finds out that mc cheats her.
False. Chloe doesn't have a choice either way but only those who play the "Chloe is Strange" NTR path know exactly why that is.

Reactions: Minx077

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone can help me? I can't get this scene? Is it mandatory to watch NTR scene to unlock this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. According to the walkthrough you need to have had the scene where you forced yourself on Nicole in the garage and you only have the option to do that if you just got done finding out that Chloe is cheating on you and are seething with rage. Hence, this scene is part of the NTR path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uda123ca

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
All of the interactions of MC and Nicole are you stealing another mans wife, aka Netori.

John and his interactions of manipulating his business partners wives would be him taking another mans wife which would also be netori as well I believe.

If Chloe is your GF and is on the Beeman path that is your partner cheating on you aka Netorare NTR...if yall break up then no its its own relationship and is not considered NTR.
Ohhhhh, thank you. I understand now.

Well my friend, this is a HIGHLY debated topic that tends to be very controversial, I can give you my two cents on it, but many people would probably not agree with everything I'm going to say.

NTR can basically be split into three categories, Netorare, Netorase, and Netori. These are all very unique from one other and Netorare is the one most people think about when they see "NTR", I personally don't consider Netori NTR at all, and Netorase is basically just a subgenre of NTR.

Netorare is to put it simply, you get cheated on and/or you're significant other/love interest gets taken away from you.

Netorase is basically Swinging/Sharing but with a fancy name and it encompasses both swinging and sharing, it's basically a
combination. You enjoy sharing your partner with others, and in some circumstances your partner is alright with sharing you.

Netori is the opposite of Netorare, you're the one doing the stealing this time, or at the very least sleeping with someone else's significant other/love interest.

Many people Hate Netorare and Netorase, these are very controversial tags, Netori in general is accepted by the community though. I personally despise Netorare myself, but am fine with Netorase generally, and REALLY enjoy Netori.

This game has both Netorare and Netori, as explained before, Netorare because if you neglect your GF (make certain choices) she will cheat on you with your teacher. There's also Netori because well, the whole game in literally centered around taking Nicole away from her husband. In my playthrough I'm still with Chloe and am on the romance path with Nicole, should be very interesting how that will turn out in the future. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you as well. I have played two playthroughs of the game. One is where Chloe isn't my GF anymore but I'm on a romantic path with Nicole and the other is where Chloe is still my GF and I'm on the romantic path Nicole also, but I haven't finished this playthrough. Unfortunately, I lost my save files for both of these playthroughs. I'm about to start a new playthrough but this time I want to see the "Chloe is strange path". I heard that path is interesting and I want to see it play out. Do you know or does anyone know how to get to this path?

Thank you again TRKaiser and SlapE for helping me understand NTR and the NTR in this game.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey guys, I just downloaded the game from the first page and I started a new playthrough and I have a question. When Part 12 has been released and when I will install the recent update, will it automatically update the game version I have or will I have to uninstall the version that I have (AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc, the one on the first page) and I have to reinstall the latest update? I checked the game and I don't see where I can extract my saves and I can't find and don't know where my saves are located at. I'm just concerned on how will I continue the story once Part 12 is here. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022
Hey guys, I just downloaded the game from the first page and I started a new playthrough and I have a question. When Part 12 has been released and when I will install the recent update, will it automatically update the game version I have or will I have to uninstall the version that I have (AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc, the one on the first page) and I have to reinstall the latest update? I checked the game and I don't see where I can extract my saves and I can't find and don't know where my saves are located at. I'm just concerned on how will I continue the story once Part 12 is here. Can anyone help me?
All you have to do just put your old "saves" name folder to game name folder "A mother's love"

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes