TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 2740490

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. I just want to make a small update on how productions have been going for the last two weeks.
I began with reviewing the latest update (Part Eleven,) then going through my files that I had left for myself for when I return to work. I will not lie though, I spent a good chunk of hours brainstorming and asking myself plenty of times on what I meant when I wrote this and that. So for future reference; I need to be less vague when I leave notes for my future self. I also realized and finally convinced myself that I am indeed quite crazy and evil for how I left the cliffhanger with John and Nicole like that, then went on a hiatus. It wasn't on purpose, I swear, but I left everyone wondering for roughly two years on what could happen, whether they sleep together or not, and it got me thinking if I dug a grave for myself for the suspense and expectation for the next update, haha.
With that being said, I'm having a fun time writing A Mother's Love again. To be able to finally continue the script and actually have it down instead of being in my mind is awesome! Old ideas that I had written for the plot that were previously stuck/unsatisfied were solved after looking through them after two years, and I’m getting some new ideas too. I can't say that I have written much yet, but I'm working on it and hopefully I could start modding soon as well.
That is all I have to say for this time. Thank you all so very much for giving me a moment of your time and as usual, see you soon.
PS. Would you be able to get work done if Nicole Heavens is beside you in your office and staring at you?​
TBH that cliffhanger is prob why most of us are here 2 years later though. I mean the game itself was great but how it ended was really at a spot that left most wanting to know what happened and wanting more... I wont lie he is probably right when he says he dug himself into somewhat of a hole, but if he can produce similar writing and everything on par to what he was putting out before it should be no problem... I mean as I said the cliffhanger left most of us straggling around for 2 years hoping and waiting, but the game itself is what got us here in the first place. I think if Orb comes with the same dedication he did before all that shit happened he will be able to fill that "hole" as we fill Nicole's :sneaky:...

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
TBH that cliffhanger is prob why most of us are here 2 years later though. I mean the game itself was great but how it ended was really at a spot that left most wanting to know what happened and wanting more... I wont lie he is probably right when he says he dug himself into somewhat of a hole, but if he can produce similar writing and everything on par to what he was putting out before it should be no problem... I mean as I said the cliffhanger left most of us straggling around for 2 years hoping and waiting, but the game itself is what got us here in the first place. I think if Orb comes with the same dedication he did before all that shit happened he will be able to fill that "hole" as we fill Nicole's :sneaky:...
I think you're right but I think it's normal to think that all of us really want to know what happens next after that huge cliffhanger that Part 11 ended. Besides isn't that the job of a cliffhanger? I'm sure we'll react the same way to any movie or TV show franchise that we love that ended on a cliffhanger.

I love the game and in my opinion it's fantastic and very well written. The game is great from the start and dev Orb did a great job in making us feel that we are the MC and we're the ones having a relationship with Nicole. The build up to the recent update and our reaction on how Part 11 ended means that Dev Orb is doing a fantastic job with this game and I can't wait for Part 12. :love:

The game master

May 19, 2022
I think you're right but I think it's normal to think that all of us really want to know what happens next after that huge cliffhanger that Part 11 ended. Besides isn't that the job of a cliffhanger? I'm sure we'll react the same way to any movie or TV show franchise that we love that ended on a cliffhanger.

I love the game and in my opinion it's fantastic and very well written. The game is great from the start and dev Orb did a great job in making us feel that we are the MC and we're the ones having a relationship with Nicole. The build up to the recent update and our reaction on how Part 11 ended means that Dev Orb is doing a fantastic job with this game and I can't wait for Part 12. :love:
Yeah and also significant name of the game perfectly

Reactions: Optimus69420

The game master

May 19, 2022

And not just having relationship with Nicole also we're her sons too

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that it was the struggle of the dev and the blood feud over his family land that kept us hanging on here for so long. Because to be honest the last update was just aggressively okay. We really needed to know how that intergenerational struggle of dynastic proportions panned out and if he doesn't use it as the basis for the story for his next game Orb is leaving money on the table.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 2740490

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. I just want to make a small update on how productions have been going for the last two weeks.
I began with reviewing the latest update (Part Eleven,) then going through my files that I had left for myself for when I return to work. I will not lie though, I spent a good chunk of hours brainstorming and asking myself plenty of times on what I meant when I wrote this and that. So for future reference; I need to be less vague when I leave notes for my future self. I also realized and finally convinced myself that I am indeed quite crazy and evil for how I left the cliffhanger with John and Nicole like that, then went on a hiatus. It wasn't on purpose, I swear, but I left everyone wondering for roughly two years on what could happen, whether they sleep together or not, and it got me thinking if I dug a grave for myself for the suspense and expectation for the next update, haha.
With that being said, I'm having a fun time writing A Mother's Love again. To be able to finally continue the script and actually have it down instead of being in my mind is awesome! Old ideas that I had written for the plot that were previously stuck/unsatisfied were solved after looking through them after two years, and I’m getting some new ideas too. I can't say that I have written much yet, but I'm working on it and hopefully I could start modding soon as well.
That is all I have to say for this time. Thank you all so very much for giving me a moment of your time and as usual, see you soon.
PS. Would you be able to get work done if Nicole Heavens is beside you in your office and staring at you?​
So glad Orb has got their modjo back :)

Reactions: botc76
4.30 star(s) 214 Votes