Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it was announced much earlier that he's back and page 473 post was dev update.
No, it wasn't... Not officially.

Whilst we (the non-lazy fucks) knew Orb would be returning based on what Raminita posted on the 25th of May (page 470), it's not "official" enough (not Orb Origin posting or an announcement on Patreon) for the selfish/lazy twats who profess their enjoyment/love of the game but can't be arsed to keep even a cursory eye on this thread.

So page 473 where Englen posted a copy of the Patreon post is the official, "undeniable truth" that matters.

No, the 22nd October post doesn't count either, for the same reasons I gave for the 25th May post (plus how long ago it was that many would disregard it entirely)... Yes, I went back and double checked when they happened, like you or any other common-sense having individual who follows the thread and can string coherent thoughts together and apply them, would/can do.

Reading this back before posting, I almost worry that the "conduct" of many people on these forums may be negatively affecting my levels of cynicism and sarcasm... Almost. :devilish:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
No, it wasn't... Not officially.

Whilst we (the non-lazy fucks) knew Orb would be returning based on what Raminita posted on the 25th of May (page 470), it's not "official" enough (not Orb Origin posting or an announcement on Patreon) for the selfish/lazy twats who profess their enjoyment/love of the game but can't be arsed to keep even a cursory eye on this thread.

So page 473 where Englen posted a copy of the Patreon post is the official, "undeniable truth" that matters.

No, the 22nd October post doesn't count either, for the same reasons I gave for the 25th May post (plus how long ago it was that many would disregard it entirely)... Yes, I went back and double checked when they happened, like you or any other common-sense having individual who follows the thread and can string coherent thoughts together and apply them, would/can do.

Reading this back before posting, I almost worry that the "conduct" of many people on these forums may be negatively affecting my levels of cynicism and sarcasm... Almost. :devilish:
*cackles in Emperor Palpatine*

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1688328120055.png

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. I just want to make a small update on how productions have been going for the last two weeks.
I began with reviewing the latest update (Part Eleven,) then going through my files that I had left for myself for when I return to work. I will not lie though, I spent a good chunk of hours brainstorming and asking myself plenty of times on what I meant when I wrote this and that. So for future reference; I need to be less vague when I leave notes for my future self. I also realized and finally convinced myself that I am indeed quite crazy and evil for how I left the cliffhanger with John and Nicole like that, then went on a hiatus. It wasn't on purpose, I swear, but I left everyone wondering for roughly two years on what could happen, whether they sleep together or not, and it got me thinking if I dug a grave for myself for the suspense and expectation for the next update, haha.
With that being said, I'm having a fun time writing A Mother's Love again. To be able to finally continue the script and actually have it down instead of being in my mind is awesome! Old ideas that I had written for the plot that were previously stuck/unsatisfied were solved after looking through them after two years, and I’m getting some new ideas too. I can't say that I have written much yet, but I'm working on it and hopefully I could start modding soon as well.
That is all I have to say for this time. Thank you all so very much for giving me a moment of your time and as usual, see you soon.
PS. Would you be able to get work done if Nicole Heavens is beside you in your office and staring at you?​

Feb 8, 2020
If the author is, in fact, back to carrying this game on maybe it would good to remove the abandoned tag. This is a great game and I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the next update.

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes