Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The corruption in this game was priceless, I must admit that. Had the correct timing and evolved naturally, at least for me. In a way it was even more arousing seeking how the mother was falling bit by bit, without a rush preventing the immersion and leading you out of the story... Any chance for a new update (if there's any) will be welcomed...

• Sad
Reactions: TRKaiser

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2704377

Hello everyone, OrbOrigin here. I feel like it has been such a long time, yet so short too. I am not sure how to even begin with this post, haha. I hope everyone has been eating and doing well.

As you may already guessed from the title above; yes, I have returned. I am happy to say that starting today, I have returned to my office to finally resume production on A Mother’s Love. Again, to clarify, this is an office return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. I will need time to write and create Part 12.

It has been nearly two years since my hiatus and I will admit that I do feel a bit out of practice running my Patreon page, and for the most part the way I run things will remain the same. However, I would like to address slight changes that will be happening, and maybe get some feedback from you all.

As many of you may know, and if you didn’t, I have been living by myself. There are responsibilities that I have to do outside of production, and it will affect the time that I put into A Mother’s Love. In other words, I will end up with fewer updates compared to how it was before. But no worries, just like before, if I were to surpass a certain time period, whether it be two or three months, I will stop the billing cycle until the update is ready. I just think it is important to address this slight change in my production because I don’t want to give the impression of monthly updates with my return and disappoint anyone.
Speaking of the billing cycle, I’ve also decided to keep the billing paused until it hits August. The reason is because I doubt I will have much to offer in those times and believe it is only fair as I will be using the 2nd half of June and the whole month of July to slowly adjust back into work.

The tiers will remain the same as well, and I will resume their benefits in August too. I sure hope you are all excited to see more Fan Signs and GIFs of Nicole Heavens! One thing I would like to talk about is the WIP benefits for Earth-Child Tier. I was thinking that instead of showing the WIP screenshots that I normally do, maybe I could show some of the WIP scripts as well. Maybe a line or two of dialogue or something? Let me know what you think, and if you guys like that idea I could try to add that into the benefit for Earth-Child Tier. (I think I may have done something similar in the past, but I got feedback that it was too much of a spoiler? Please do let me know as I don’t actually remember.)

As for those who are interested in my personal life and how I am doing, I am feeling fine. I am no longer heavily stressed out like I was before, and I felt that I was able to properly grieve for the first time ever since my Father had left. I’m still working on my physical health, but my mental health has become more stable, and although there are still times where it frightens me to think where life would take me next, I do know that I am in a lot better state as a whole than I was ever before. Without a doubt, all I want to do is resume A Mother’s Love. As for the lawsuit, it has been dismissed. Neither side has won or lost, and I truly hope that’s the end of it.

Last but not least, I want to thank everyone who’s shown support and was extremely nice and kind to me for the last two years. I know there were times where it seemed A Mother’s Love was never ever coming back, and I know I am not the best at communicating with you all and I deserved all the hateful and doubtful comments, but all your positive messages are what kept my light lit. The faith you’ve all shown me is truly remarkable, I cannot express it enough. I will do the best I can and continue to live up to your trust that you all have given me so I deserve it. Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you all for taking a moment of your time to read this long post, and I hope we all continue this new journey together for more ongoing years, not just for A Mother’s Love, but for future stories and projects too. As usual, see you soon.

PS. Special thank you to Raminita for her amazing work as she provided me with yet another banner for my Patreon page. It is such an honor and privilege. Please, show her some love as none of the banners wouldn't have existed without her.
Wow, it's an immense happiness, it's going to be a very short comment because I'm very happy and I don't even know how to express myself, I just want to see Nicole soon again in all its glory :love:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 2704377

Hello everyone, OrbOrigin here. I feel like it has been such a long time, yet so short too. I am not sure how to even begin with this post, haha. I hope everyone has been eating and doing well.

As you may already guessed from the title above; yes, I have returned. I am happy to say that starting today, I have returned to my office to finally resume production on A Mother’s Love. Again, to clarify, this is an office return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. I will need time to write and create Part 12.

It has been nearly two years since my hiatus and I will admit that I do feel a bit out of practice running my Patreon page, and for the most part the way I run things will remain the same. However, I would like to address slight changes that will be happening, and maybe get some feedback from you all.

As many of you may know, and if you didn’t, I have been living by myself. There are responsibilities that I have to do outside of production, and it will affect the time that I put into A Mother’s Love. In other words, I will end up with fewer updates compared to how it was before. But no worries, just like before, if I were to surpass a certain time period, whether it be two or three months, I will stop the billing cycle until the update is ready. I just think it is important to address this slight change in my production because I don’t want to give the impression of monthly updates with my return and disappoint anyone.
Speaking of the billing cycle, I’ve also decided to keep the billing paused until it hits August. The reason is because I doubt I will have much to offer in those times and believe it is only fair as I will be using the 2nd half of June and the whole month of July to slowly adjust back into work.

The tiers will remain the same as well, and I will resume their benefits in August too. I sure hope you are all excited to see more Fan Signs and GIFs of Nicole Heavens! One thing I would like to talk about is the WIP benefits for Earth-Child Tier. I was thinking that instead of showing the WIP screenshots that I normally do, maybe I could show some of the WIP scripts as well. Maybe a line or two of dialogue or something? Let me know what you think, and if you guys like that idea I could try to add that into the benefit for Earth-Child Tier. (I think I may have done something similar in the past, but I got feedback that it was too much of a spoiler? Please do let me know as I don’t actually remember.)

As for those who are interested in my personal life and how I am doing, I am feeling fine. I am no longer heavily stressed out like I was before, and I felt that I was able to properly grieve for the first time ever since my Father had left. I’m still working on my physical health, but my mental health has become more stable, and although there are still times where it frightens me to think where life would take me next, I do know that I am in a lot better state as a whole than I was ever before. Without a doubt, all I want to do is resume A Mother’s Love. As for the lawsuit, it has been dismissed. Neither side has won or lost, and I truly hope that’s the end of it.

Last but not least, I want to thank everyone who’s shown support and was extremely nice and kind to me for the last two years. I know there were times where it seemed A Mother’s Love was never ever coming back, and I know I am not the best at communicating with you all and I deserved all the hateful and doubtful comments, but all your positive messages are what kept my light lit. The faith you’ve all shown me is truly remarkable, I cannot express it enough. I will do the best I can and continue to live up to your trust that you all have given me so I deserve it. Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you all for taking a moment of your time to read this long post, and I hope we all continue this new journey together for more ongoing years, not just for A Mother’s Love, but for future stories and projects too. As usual, see you soon.

PS. Special thank you to Raminita for her amazing work as she provided me with yet another banner for my Patreon page. It is such an honor and privilege. Please, show her some love as none of the banners wouldn't have existed without her.
YES! As I quote from Hound (and with a little paraphrasing) from 'Transformers: Age of Extinction', "He's back! He's alive! OrbOrigin is here!" But I diagree on one thing and that is, you did not deserve all the hateful and doubtful comments. You needed time to yourself in order to cope with the loss of a love one and all the things you've went through.

Anyways, it's good to see you back and it's good to know that you're mental health is stable and you're starting to get back up on your feet. Take all the time you need to write and update the game. We'll be here waiting.

I'm super excited to see lovely Nicole again and I'm super happy that you're back!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
See, do you believe me now..

Hope you guys like the new banner

View attachment 2704505
I don't just like it. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT so much! :love: The pictures or renders you chose for this banner are great. I, especially, love the one the left (the one where Nicole is holding her right boob and putting her left finger on her lip). Is it okay, if you can share the pictures or renders of Nicole that you used in this banner to me?

The game master

May 19, 2022
YES! As I quote from Hound (and with a little paraphrasing) from 'Transformers: Age of Extinction', "He's back! He's alive! OrbOrigin is here!" But I diagree on one thing and that is, you did not deserve all the hateful and doubtful comments. You needed time to yourself in order to cope with the loss of a love one and all the things you've went through.

Anyways, it's good to see you back and it's good to know that you're mental health is stable and you're starting to get back up on your feet. Take all the time you need to write and update the game. We'll be here waiting.

I'm super excited to see lovely Nicole again and I'm super happy that you're back!
Buddy any good news or update of this game

StewieFan

Jan 1, 2020
It is a shame that the developer has been caught in such a situation that has hindered the progress of this game for so long. I am hopeful that his return is not a fluke, but I won't hold my breath until I see some progress made on the actual game. The game definitely feels like it is approaching or is in the final stages so I think one or two more chapters is what is needed to wrap things up nicely. I don't think there is much left to explore at this point in the story without resorting to redundancy.

Also, is there anything similar to this with only one love interest and no incest involved? Most games here suffer from a lack of depth due to multiple love interests, as the content is spread too thin among all the girls, leaving little room for meaningful development between the MC and each individual girl. Please, only games with a male main character, nothing like AWAM.
I absolutely agree with you. Such a great game with great story line. Wish I could get a hold of the creator. Hell if its about money ill even help. Thanks for your post

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes