Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wonder why this game got abandoned..
It's been explained numerous times in the thread.
If you really wonder why, it's all here.

Was really good game with pleanty of choices, good story, twists and fun. Other games by dev are either completed or abandoned.. Did she/he die from covid??
No he's alive. Read the previous three pages.

Not including this one, there's all of one abandoned project, and five completed.
5/6 is better than most devs.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
It's been taged by the site (or so i think) as abandoned because it went to long without updates but is not abandoned by dev read prev pages guys....dev went through some rough times lateley (family matter) but he will be back soon and continue developing the game so chill out ;)

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
It is a shame that the developer has been caught in such a situation that has hindered the progress of this game for so long. I am hopeful that his return is not a fluke, but I won't hold my breath until I see some progress made on the actual game. The game definitely feels like it is approaching or is in the final stages so I think one or two more chapters is what is needed to wrap things up nicely. I don't think there is much left to explore at this point in the story without resorting to redundancy.

Also, is there anything similar to this with only one love interest and no incest involved? Most games here suffer from a lack of depth due to multiple love interests, as the content is spread too thin among all the girls, leaving little room for meaningful development between the MC and each individual girl. Please, only games with a male main character, nothing like AWAM.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes