The game master

May 19, 2022
Pardon? I actually haven't thought about that. Ohh boy that will be a game changer if the theory is true. On the other hand Nicole isn't related to MC biologically. But like J0K3RXXX said, most likely the theory about MC's true parents won't come true. Because he recalls dev Orb mentioned that there will be no incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.
But hey, what about coming back of the game do you really think it ll happen because I really love this game so much so far

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But hey, what about coming back of the game do you really think it ll happen because I really love this game so much so far
what? nic being mc's real mother? no way, patreon hates incest, mc's real parents showing up? possible.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Raminita I believe is a top tier pledger to OrbOrigin and is also accredited in his game at the start (loading screen) and end (credits) of the game. Ram also gets DM'd by Orb, so I would take this as a solid source.
Yeah, I am almost sure that I remember seeing that name in the credits and even a render or something along those lines if I recall. Raminita prob got the inside scoop.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for sharing again your original post of your theory. I really appreciate it! :love:

Here is the original post's theory, incase if you want to read it again.

Yes. The points that you mentioned are similar to Jstforme's theory. I have share the original post of the theory above, incase you want to read it again. If this theory is true, it's a possiblty that Chloe is MC's half-sister.

If this fan theory will be fulfilled, the incestuous content can be somewhat avoided if your gameplay is either 'Chloe is not your GF anymore' or 'Chloe is Strange Path' (I haven't played this path but I'm assuming Chloe will be fake in love with MC). But regardless, MC will still have sexual relationships with Chloe at the start of the game. (Please Note: I AM NOT a fan of incestuous content. I'm just discussing a fan theory of the game.)

And ohhhhh. If dev Orb did mention that there will be no incestuous content in 'A Mother's Love', then it's a possibility that this theory won't come true. About the second thing you mentioned, I see, and I haven't given it any thought, especially Patreon's censorship policies.

But we must remember, it's just a theory, a GAME Theory!
The Chloe is Strange path is just the NTR path but Chloe doesn't leave MC. She is frustrated with him but not broken up with him. Even though she is being ignored and mistreated she still stays with him. She still tries to have sex with him but Beeman has given her some weird suggestions and commands so she can't enjoy it. This leads the MC and Marilyn to discover what went wrong with her spell and potentially break the spell so Chloe can return to normal. It is the path that tells you the most about what is going on in the game.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Anyone treat Chloe well despite fucking and loving her mom more just because we don't want Beeman to get any action? Cause I am. Fuck that guy, for real.

Reactions: SlapE

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I'm just kidding
Thank goodness. It's a good thing you confirmed it because it's sometimes hard to tell if something is a joke since it's in text form.

what? nic being mc's real mother? no way, patreon hates incest, mc's real parents showing up? possible.
That's not what he meant and I think you have misinterpreted the theory. Jstforme made a theory about what's the content of the blue folder that MC's parents haven't shared with him.

The theory is:
  • The blue folder contains the adoption papers of MC by Hal and Jenny (MC's parents).​
  • MC's biological birth (biological) mother would be his Aunt Martha. The sick Aunt that MC's parents visited during when MC was having his first dinner date with Nicole and the special night that MC and Nicole shared in his bedroom.​
Here is Jstforme theory (original post) if you want to check it out:
My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:

J0K3RXXX shared his thoughts about this theory:
Regarding the theory that you mention, I have not found the post of who brought it up but if I remember correctly, the theory would be the following:
  • Since MC has already come of age, the time has come to tell him the truth of that blue folder, that would contain the official documents of his adoption by Hal and Jenny (MC's parents).
  • Most of the possibilities of this theory lead to the fact that MC's biological mother would be his Aunt Martha, the same one who suffered heart problems recently, which is why Hal and Jenny had to be absent from the town for a few days, an absence well used by MC (especially the night of Day 9, since it was the great night that he and Nicole enjoyed in his bedroom).
  • Also, many of those possibilities of this theory point to John Heavens as the hypothetical biological father of MC. For that reason, John would usually call him Son and would want MC to work under him. It would also explain why Hal would insist some times to MC that he break up with Chloe, that according to this theory she would actually be his biological sister.
However, I seriously doubt that this fan theory will be fulfilled. First of all, if I'm not mistaken, I think Orb has mentioned several times that there will be no incestuous content. Second, it would be highly counterproductive to Orb himself, especially due to Patreon's censorship policies.
He did mention that this theory might not happen. Because he remembers that dev Orb will not do incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for dev Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Thank goodness. It's a good thing you confirmed it because it's sometimes hard to tell if something is a joke since it's in text form.

That's not what he meant and I think you have misinterpreted the theory. Jstforme made a theory about what's the content of the blue folder that MC's parents haven't shared with him.

The theory is:
  • The blue folder contains the adoption papers of MC by Hal and Jenny (MC's parents).​
  • MC's biological birth (biological) mother would be his Aunt Martha. The sick Aunt that MC's parents visited during when MC was having his first dinner date with Nicole and the special night that MC and Nicole shared in his bedroom.​
Here is Jstforme theory (original post) if you want to check it out:

J0K3RXXX shared his thoughts about this theory:

He did mention that this theory might not happen. Because he remembers that dev Orb will not do incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for dev Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.
:unsure: maybe...Nicole was engaged to someone else when John first met her...John wants her so gets rid of or kills the hubby to be, and John works his underhanded ways to have Nicole to himself...but, she got pregnant with the absent faience, before John did the deed, therefor not incest ;):coffee:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
:unsure: maybe...Nicole was engaged to someone else when John first met her...John wants her so gets rid of or kills the hubby to be, and John works his underhanded ways to have Nicole to himself...but, she got pregnant with the absent faience, before John did the deed, therefor not incest ;):coffee:
That's an interesting twist, if Chloe isn't John's (biological) daughter. This is a nice, interesting twist and a nice addition to your theory. I like it. And it fits with dev Orbs goals and that is, there is no incest.

It's a possibility that this can happen. John is somewhat of a playboy but with a sadistic personality. Also, the fact he has the personality of getting things he wants like sleeping with women who are in love with other men. J0K3RXXX made a theory about about John's erections and NewTricks added on this theory as well. They suggested that John is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. Adding your theory, John could've possibly got attracted to Nicole when she was engaged to another man.

Here are theories incase you want to read them:
You have some pretty interesting theories:

Regarding the first, it is true that there is the possibility that the two evil receptionists could blackmail them, since if they placed a camera on the floor of the shower, it is very possible that they placed another in a place where the double bed can be seen (although if they thought from the beginning that Nicole and MC were mother and son, perhaps they removed the possible camera that might have been pointing towards the bed, fearing that one of them would discover it). However, if I remember correctly, Nicole and MC never say (neither in the hotel room nor in front of the receptionists) where they come from and the rooms were paid in cash by MC. And as far as we know, Little Big Pond is an hour and a half by train from the city where Nicole and MC come from, and about 2 hours by road (according to the conversation between MC and John, if you choose to call him before dinner).

However, personally I don't think we'll see them again, although they both deserve a beating from MC, especially the skinny one.

Regarding the phrase "I love you", I personally believe it will depend on Nicole's corruptions points. However, I think that Nicole will not say it until she knows something more concrete about the affair that her husband is having with his secretary.

Regarding the last theory, I reiterate my belief that Nicole will not cheat MC under any circumstances, but the scene will probably diverge depending on Nicole corruptions points. My theory is that Nicole and John will argue one way or another based on that variable (For example, Nicole might avoid sex by claiming that John has taken something that could give him a heart attack, something he will deny), but that both routes will end in a timely call from Silvia (who has been suspiciously missing throughout the Day 20) or in a timely interruption by their daughter Chloe (perhaps prompted by a sudden call from Beeman, who could be preparing his escape from the city and wants Chloe to accompany him, in case the playable route is one where Chloe is Beeman's secret lover).

Another possibility is that in one of the routes, due to this variable, Nicole agrees to have sex to keep up appearances, but decides to give her husband a sleeping pill or put some but that lengthens the situation until the interruption arrives, which would be created by Silvia or Chloe; while in the other, Nicole flatly rejects sex with her husband, perhaps voicing aloud again her growing suspicions about the relationship between John and Silvia, an argument that could escalate if the interruption of the moment is made by a call from Silvia.

There is also the fact that John managed to keep his member completely limp when Nicole attempted a blowjob on him in Part 3 (if you choose the option Try Calling Nicole during the night of Day 8, she will try to have sex with her husband), which completely shows that not only does he have no desire for his wife, but that he has reached the point of "disgust" towards Nicole, because a blowjob, even if it is very clumsy, usually leads to a physiological reaction unless the man is impotent, and we know well that John does not it is.

Also, another variable to take into account in that cliffhanger should be if you chose for MC and Nicole to have sex at the motel. Perhaps, John will show his suspicions towards Nicole if he can identify some of it in her scent.

On the theory of John's erections, it is likely that he long ago lost any attraction to his wife (insane I know, but so is John) and the reason why is because he is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. This is demonstrated over and over again that he likes to corrupt married and otherwise attached women. Since Nicole did authentically love him and didn't have an interest in any other men, John was bored with her and having sex with her did nothing for him because it didn't serve his sadism. However, now John can tell that Nicole is in love with another man, even if she herself won't admit it. So while before he might have authentically struggled to get it up now he will have no problems because the same pathology that drives him to blackmail and fuck married women is a fantasy that he can live out with his own spouse. So in a roundabout way, MC corrupting Nicole is saving her and John's sex life. Tragic irony or poetic justice? You be the judge.

I think that the married couple is probably going to have sex. Maybe in both paths. We shouldn't be too precious about that. I find the prospect revolting but you know what? If that's what it takes to get an update I would certainly hold my nose and click through.

Adding to your theory, Nicole and her former fiancé might've met John when the couple were looking for a house. Perhaps John couldn't usualy do his techniques on Nicole in order for him to have sex with her (like what he usually does to Silvia and with his other clients). He decides to take extreme measures and takes out Nicole's soon to be hubby out of the picture. Once John kills Nicole's fiancé. Nicole finds out about her fiance's death and since Nicole is very vulnerable with her emotions, this gives John the opportunity to sweep Nicole off her feet.

But when does Nicole get pregnant with Chloe? Remember when I said, Nicole and her fiancé first met John when the couple were looking for a house? The reason why they were looking for a house is because Nicole and her dead fiancé were probably looking for the perfect home to raise their child.

When Nicole finds out about her dead fiancé. Like I said, Nicole is vulnerable in this state and tells John that she's pregnant. John didn't expect Nicole to be pregnant, but in order for him to have Nicole he tells her that he will be there for her no matter what.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
That's an interesting twist, if Chloe isn't John's (biological) daughter. This is a nice, interesting twist and a nice addition to your theory. I like it. And it fits with dev Orbs goals and that is, there is no incest.

It's a possibility that this can happen. John is somewhat of a playboy but with a sadistic personality. Also, the fact he has the personality of getting things he wants like sleeping with women who are in love with other men. J0K3RXXX made a theory about about John's erections and NewTricks added on this theory as well. They suggested that John is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. Adding your theory, John could've possibly got attracted to Nicole when she was engaged to another man.
Adding to your theory, Nicole and her former fiancé might've met John when the couple were looking for a house. Perhaps John couldn't usualy do his techniques on Nicole in order for him to have sex with her (like what he usually does to Silvia and with his other clients). He decides to take extreme measures and takes out Nicole's soon to be hubby out of the picture. Once John kills Nicole's fiancé. Nicole finds out about her fiance's death and since Nicole is very vulnerable with her emotions, this gives John the opportunity to sweep Nicole off her feet.

But when does Nicole get pregnant with Chloe? Remember when I said, Nicole and her fiancé first met John when the couple were looking for a house? The reason why they were looking for a house is because Nicole and her dead fiancé were probably looking for the perfect home to raise their child.

When Nicole finds out about her dead fiancé. Like I said, Nicole is vulnerable in this state and tells John that she's pregnant. John didn't expect Nicole to be pregnant, but in order for him to have Nicole he tells her that he will be there for her no matter what.
Interesting twist. Certainly, it's an interesting theory.

However, I personally doubt that Nicole was unfaithful to John before MC came into her life, and I don't think Chloe was the product of a previous relationship either and that John simply adopted her. Someone like John, so controlling of everything and so obsessed with his ancestry, I don't think he'd just adopt a child that wasn't his biologically.

And I don't think Nicole has made a move similar to that of Mercedes in the latest film version of the Count of Monte Cristo (2002), where Mercedes (Nicole) would justify marrying Mondego (John) so soon to make him believe her lie that the child she was expecting was his premature child (Chloe), not the child of her former fiancé Edmond Dantes (who was wrongly imprisoned by the machinations of Mondego, because he wanted her all to himself) (an unknown previous boyfriend).

If that were the case, I think the game would have already shown some flashback of Nicole, where she remembered that hypothetical previous boyfriend, but the few past memories of her show how happy her family was when Chloe was little, including a normal parent-child relationship between John and Chloe. On the other hand, a past like that doesn't justify the tremendous impact that her past as Nicole Starr had on her.

However, it should not be forgotten that during the night of Day 7, a drunk Nicole admitted to MC that she had a past as a party girl and that she loves alcohol, which could give credibility to that theory.

On the other hand, just before MC meets John in person for the first time at dinner on Day 1, Chloe mentions that her father has been part of the Magic Grand Real Estate since they were established, around 20 years ago. Considering that Chloe must be 18, plus 9 months pregnant, it seems that John has been working at the real estate agency since at least when Nicole got pregnant with Chloe.

For all these reasons, I highly doubt that there is a genetic relationship between MC and Chloe (to the disappointment of the many incest fans in this forum).

Personally, I think that the blue folder contains information that MC's father is going to be transferred to another city, or that it is he or his wife who does have a real health problem, and not his sister-in-law Martha (who we have not seen yet).

--------000000--------​

However, there is a question that we do not ask ourselves: the tremendous resemblance between Chloe Heavens and Nanci, Abi's dead sister (after all, it's the real reason Beeman has a crush on Chloe). Such a resemblance may support the possibility that Chloe could be adopted or that Nanci and Abi are related to Nicole or John in some way (although Abi claims not to have met John before, and when she first met Nicole, she doesn't seem to have known her before either).

Perhaps Nanci got pregnant by Beeman's stepbrother (who was probably murdered by Beeman himself because he wanted Nanci for himself, but after Nanci's death, he had to settle for her sister Abi) and she concealed a pregnancy until she gave the child up for adoption, and then killed herself out of depression caused both by the public disclosure of her boyfriend's death and by giving up their child for adoption (perhaps motivated by the belief that he could have fled as soon as she told him that she was pregnant, because if I'm not mistaken, his body was found several months later). Meanwhile, Nicole and John would try to have children, but they had problems to achieve it and they finally decided to opt for adoption (again, though, I don't think that's the case because John seems to be obsessive enough about his ancestry and I think the idea of having non-biological children wouldn't sit well with him).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Interesting twist. Certainly, it's an interesting theory.

However, I personally doubt that Nicole was unfaithful to John before MC came into her life, and I don't think Chloe was the product of a previous relationship either and that John simply adopted her. Someone like John, so controlling of everything and so obsessed with his ancestry, I don't think he'd just adopt a child that wasn't his biologically.

And I don't think Nicole has made a move similar to that of Mercedes in the latest film version of the Count of Monte Cristo (2002), where Mercedes (Nicole) would justify marrying Mondego (John) so soon to make him believe her lie that the child she was expecting was his premature child (Chloe), not the child of her former fiancé Edmond Dantes (who was wrongly imprisoned by the machinations of Mondego, because he wanted her all to himself) (an unknown previous boyfriend).

If that were the case, I think the game would have already shown some flashback of Nicole, where she remembered that hypothetical previous boyfriend, but the few past memories of her show how happy her family was when Chloe was little, including a normal parent-child relationship between John and Chloe. On the other hand, a past like that doesn't justify the tremendous impact that her past as Nicole Starr had on her.

However, it should not be forgotten that during the night of Day 7, a drunk Nicole admitted to MC that she had a past as a party girl and that she loves alcohol, which could give credibility to that theory.

On the other hand, just before MC meets John in person for the first time at dinner on Day 1, Chloe mentions that her father has been part of the Magic Grand Real Estate since they were established, around 20 years ago. Considering that Chloe must be 18, plus 9 months pregnant, it seems that John has been working at the real estate agency since at least when Nicole got pregnant with Chloe.

For all these reasons, I highly doubt that there is a genetic relationship between MC and Chloe (to the disappointment of the many incest fans in this forum).

Personally, I think that the blue folder contains information that MC's father is going to be transferred to another city, or that it is he or his wife who does have a real health problem, and not his sister-in-law Martha (who we have not seen yet).

--------000000--------​

However, there is a question that we do not ask ourselves: the tremendous resemblance between Chloe Heavens and Nanci, Abi's dead sister (after all, it's the real reason Beeman has a crush on Chloe). Such a resemblance may support the possibility that Chloe could be adopted or that Nanci and Abi are related to Nicole or John in some way (although Abi claims not to have met John before, and when she first met Nicole, she doesn't seem to have known her before either).

Perhaps Nanci got pregnant by Beeman's stepbrother (who was probably murdered by Beeman himself because he wanted Nanci for himself, but after Nanci's death, he had to settle for her sister Abi) and she concealed a pregnancy until she gave the child up for adoption, and then killed herself out of depression caused both by the public disclosure of her boyfriend's death and by giving up their child for adoption (perhaps motivated by the belief that he could have fled as soon as she told him that she was pregnant, because if I'm not mistaken, his body was found several months later). Meanwhile, Nicole and John would try to have children, but they had problems to achieve it and they finally decided to opt for adoption (again, though, I don't think that's the case because John seems to be obsessive enough about his ancestry and I think the idea of having non-biological children wouldn't sit well with him).
Your explanation on my added theory is great and I love it. You did give key elements on how the events in the game can contradict this theory like:
  • Nicole wouldn't be unfaithful to John until MC came into her life.
  • John's personailty about controlling everything and somewhat obsessed about his ancestry.
But you did say, the theory can be possible when a drunk Nicole addmitted to MC that she was a party girl and loves to drink in her past life on Day 7.

But just by a lot of key elements you said, there are many contradicting this theory to come true.

I'm sure, all that we care about is MC and Nicole's relationship. And I'm 100% sure they're not related. Just like you said, you remember that dev Orb will not do incestuous content and it would be highly counterproductive for dev Orb, especially due to Patreon's policies.

--------000000--------
Now about your theory about Chloe being adopted and is Nanci's child (Abi's dead sisiter). It's an interesting theory. This theory could explain why Chloe and Nanci looks so similar. I thought it was just coincidence to be honest, but with this theory, it brings a nice twist to the the story.

Adding to your theory about Nicole and John would try to have children during the time of Nanci's death. Is it possible that Nicole can't conceive a child during the early parts of their marriage? Because of this, they consider adoption. I was about to say, is it possible that John could be sterile? But then I remember he just conceived a child to his friends wife (the owner of the bar) that MC met when he was at Little Big Pond.

But then again like you said, John has a personality of being obsess about his ancestry and it kinda contradicts this theory. Perhaps he was deeply in love with Nicole when they were trying to have children and perhaps Nicole convinced John to consider adoption. Once they adopt Chloe and she was starting to grow up, maybe this was the point when John started to lose his feelings for his wife.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes