NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alright mods, time to unabandon the game by removing the tag.
Don't put the cart before the horse. Once the tag gets put on it only gets removed after an update is shared.
did you remember all by now or is there still something?
It has been a while since I played the game. I encourage people to check on the walkthrough to get the right path because memory is fallible.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077 and cxx

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Oh, I forgot to mention that you need to befriend Marilyn and be kind to her. The "Chloe is Strange" path is also partly a Marilyn romance path. She becomes your partner in crime rather than the comic relief. I think that it is the only path that is going to lead to you ending the game with all three girls.
Ohhhh alright. I am choosing the choices to befriend Marilyn because we (MC) needs allies. Isn't Marilyn already our partner in crime when invade Beeman's house to look for the vase of Abigails dead sisters remains? That is interesting to speculate for the "Chloe is Strange" path to be the ending of the game with all three girls. But I speculate that we have to choose one girl at the end.

Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone got a full save file that they're willing to share? Used to have this but got a new computer and part of me likes the idea of starting over and part of me doesn't. lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's interesting. In one of my playthroughs (Chloe isn't our Girlfriend) I (MC) went with Marilyn. I think Chloe does as well if were on the path if she's still your GF.
well been a while since i played so possible that chloe came with mc.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
At this point I feel like a turntable with a broken vinyl on it. Repeating the same thing over and over and over again because newbies cannot be bothered reading the topic which explains why AML has taken so long to update.

So this is me for the final time explaining. Someone else can explain from now on.

During Covid times. Orb lost their father to illness. There was a problem with their fathers belongings/estate ect and the family was contesting it. This lead to a court case (for which the verdict has not been shared by Orb) couple this with the fact that depression, anxiety hit Orb ONTOP of a home move which was very stressful. They couldn't keep up with AML so they put the game on indefinate hold whilst they got everything in their personal life sorted and their head back on. This was coupled with the decision to pause all Patreon payments which was paused for well over 2 years.

Due to F95 rules a game that has not been updated in that amount of time receives an Abandoned tag (This doesn't mean the game is actually abandoned - it just means that the game hasn't been updated in a long time)

Orb has actually engaged their community very well over the past 24 months and has kept everyone appraised of their situation. Recently they let everyone know they are back at it developing Chapter 12 of AML and that their personal problems have been more or less resolved.

Chapter 12 has been started and will come to F95 when it has been completed. Then and only then will the abandoned tag be removed from this thread.

Now please I implore everyone PLEASE READ THE THREAD! BEFORE COMMENTING!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes