Yaltus

Aug 26, 2019
FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! NOT ABANDONED!!!

will be updated this year. reading previous posts is helpful.
sorry for that but my time in internet is very limited that´s why i don´t read all the comments, i live in goddammed cuba, thanx for letting me know for the next update i will be waiting for it

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

*if can't see it let me know​

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

It looks a little bit like a facepalm... Who knows what Nicole saw... or hear... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

I can imagine Nicole doing this while she's taking a shower. :love:

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
after milking the wallets holds the game, pauses the development and now comes back after years? im 100% sure he was in miami with boats and bitches
Do you have proof? I bet not and you're just being an idiot troll.
This guy is the wrong one to be accused of "milking". Get out of here

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes