J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, those five screenshots only appear at a specific and optional moment of the NTR route known as Chloe is Strange route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the other screenshots of your post, they only appear on the Chloe is Strange route...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone! Here are two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12. Would be posting more when I can, hopefully next week!

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Although John always gives us nightmares, I think we can all say that we are happy to see him again, although that smile of his with that background tree is giving me a very bad feeling.

Reactions: rudy007 and Minx077

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Hey everyone! Here are two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12. Would be posting more when I can, hopefully next week!

We need to smash Nicole and smash this guy's face...

Part 12 is going to be a smash fest!

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022

I've forgotten most if not all that happens at the end of the last part, Is he going to catch us? :( Cos that look is the one Anthony Mackie has all the time i.e. he knows something about us!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Thank you for sharing this.:love: I'm really excited to see the romantic date that MC (Us) and Nicole are going to have. Plus John's look and face are giving me red flags. Also, judging by his background, it looks like the bay where we followed Sylvia and one of the options where we date Nicole.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Thank you for sharing this.:love: I'm really excited to see the romantic date that MC (Us) and Nicole are going to have. Plus John's look and face are giving me red flags. Also, judging by his background, it looks like the bay where we followed Sylvia and one of the options where we date Nicole.
Maybe the MC got brave and confronted John about Sylvia's fiance, and what John's doing to her...a what are you going to do about it smirk. Or maybe John confirmed his suspicion about Nicole and MC, and is planning a visit to the MC's parents :unsure: :devilish:

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
It's being continued. As in Ch.12's story is, at the moment, in the development phase. It'll be released when it's done.
Then I guess abandoned tag still much more proper. Unfortunately an update is the one seen as milestone whether it's ongoing or abandoned, not the development. In short it's more result oriented than process.
Another game dev could mention they developing the game, then it goes for monthsss with nothing, dev ghosted their patrons, supporters, fans, and if with this state it has ongoing tag, it will be improper.
Ch 12 shall push the state back to ongoing, unless it's ending ch then completed

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes