Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Bruh what, A Mother's Love is literally a top 10 game on this entire freaking site, why anyone would want that is beyond comprehension.
I don't know if I would, but I know for a fact that the game has a LOT of fat to cut, in my opinion. Literally everything in Nicole path is incredible, everything outside it is not as good. Chloe might be one of the worst Love Interests in any game I've played. She's weird looking, boring, and a cheater. Even if you keep her as your girlfriend she's bland and uninteresting in everyway. Maryln, i think she's the gamer, is okay i guess.

The biggest thing is that the main storyline with Nicole could just be a game by itself and be incredibly successful without all these side routes. Then again, that is my opinion.

Seeing what the Dev makes next would be interesting though.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Literally everything in Nicole path is incredible, everything outside it is not as good.
Exactly, and she's literally the only LI I care about and her romance path is the one I'm following, I don't care about the other paths and see no reason to play them in the first place. :LOL:

To me the Nicole romance path is canon and will be the only thing I play through and the only path I need personally.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't know if I would, but I know for a fact that the game has a LOT of fat to cut, in my opinion. Literally everything in Nicole path is incredible, everything outside it is not as good. Chloe might be one of the worst Love Interests in any game I've played. She's weird looking, boring, and a cheater. Even if you keep her as your girlfriend she's bland and uninteresting in everyway. Maryln, i think she's the gamer, is okay i guess.

The biggest thing is that the main storyline with Nicole could just be a game by itself and be incredibly successful without all these side routes. Then again, that is my opinion.

Seeing what the Dev makes next would be interesting though.
I agree on the point that "everything Nicole path is incredible", but lets be real...a huge reason this title is so popular is everyone's hatred for Nicole's husband, John. If this was a story of just the MC and Nicole, with no antagonist, it wouldn't be near as good. Every good story needs a good antagonist, and this game has two of them...both well written, and both hated. I would argue interest in the story is more about how they will get their just deserts, than the MC & Nicole love story, as everyone already knows it will end up as happily ever after...it's the path to get there, and the people trying to stop it, that makes this all interesting.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I agree on the point that "everything Nicole path is incredible", but lets be real...a huge reason this title is so popular is everyone's hatred for Nicole's husband, John. If this was a story of just the MC and Nicole, with no antagonist, it wouldn't be near as good. Every good story needs a good antagonist, and this game has two of them...both well written, and both hated. I would argue interest in the story is more about how they will get their just deserts, than the MC & Nicole love story, as everyone already knows it will end up as happily ever after...it's the path to get there, and the people trying to stop it, that makes this all interesting.
You're right. At least partially... I never thought about John with hatred. He's a cheater, neglecting her beautiful wife with his secretary... cliche...
I think story is really good, the beginning where MC uses blackmail to get into Nicole's panties isn't my thing, but progress with love it would take too long to make. So, I can live with that.
I hope developer can continue the story. It's a while when he aborted it. It will take a while to continue from this point. At least, he will try it. I hope he can finish it.
(I know why he paused developing it, my friend is now in similar state, so I can understand it.)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
She's weird looking, boring, and a cheater.
Well we're banging her mom behind her back, so using the cheating as a way to describe Chloe does lose a bit of relevance... at least for me.

She's kinda ugly and boring, that I can accept. Only reason I don't like the NTR route with her is because of Beeman.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Honestly, the saddest thing about this game being worked on is that all the other paths that aren't Nicole's are reasons why it takes so long to develop besides understandable IRL reasons.

I don't think so. I mean, I think I stopped playing around part 7 and I never really got to see much of the "John the Antagonist" I just loved the story for the amazing writing on truly changing how MC engaged with Nicole. From this hatred, to something so earnest. Obviously, I think the story is still strange for how it came to be, but it's still such an interesting romance story even without John in the picture.
You're right. At least partially... I never thought about John with hatred. He's a cheater, neglecting her beautiful wife with his secretary... cliche...
I think story is really good, the beginning where MC uses blackmail to get into Nicole's panties isn't my thing, but progress with love it would take too long to make. So, I can live with that.
I hope developer can continue the story. It's a while when he aborted it. It will take a while to continue from this point. At least, he will try it. I hope he can finish it.
(I know why he paused developing it, my friend is now in similar state, so I can understand it.)
Yeah, John is okay, but I'm not looking at John, I'm looking at Nicole :love:
Well we're banging her mom behind her back, so using the cheating as a way to describe Chloe does lose a bit of relevance... at least for me.

She's kinda ugly and boring, that I can accept. Only reason I don't like the NTR route with her is because of Beeman.
How does it lose it's relevance? It's a game that doesn't allow you to opt out of Nicole's path, and doubly so since you're stuck with her as your girlfriend at the beginning of the game. The fact that your cheating doesn't really say anything about it. Besides, it's a power fantasy, literally MC exerting his power on her Mom. You can choose to be nicer in moments, but it's still forced the whole way.

But yeah, Chloe worst LI on this site. Beeman is just, the ultimate ugly bastard. NTR would probably better if the girl was worth the effort :ROFLMAO: Then again, I can't speak for fans of it.

Reactions: rudy007

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
How does it lose it's relevance? It's a game that doesn't allow you to opt out of Nicole's path, and doubly so since you're stuck with her as your girlfriend at the beginning of the game. The fact that your cheating doesn't really say anything about it. Besides, it's a power fantasy, literally MC exerting his power on her Mom. You can choose to be nicer in moments, but it's still forced the whole way.

But yeah, Chloe worst LI on this site. Beeman is just, the ultimate ugly bastard. NTR would probably better if the girl was worth the effort :ROFLMAO: Then again, I can't speak for fans of it.
I just like to point out or I just like to correct you that Nicole isn't MC's mom.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I just like to point out or I just like to correct you that Nicole isn't MC's mom.
I meant to have Chloe in that position. That's why I said "her mom" but I didn't introduce her in the sentence preceding it. I'm aware MC is NOT blackmailing and fucking his own mom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I meant to have Chloe in that position. That's why I said "her mom" but I didn't introduce her in the sentence preceding it. I'm aware MC is blackmailing and fucking his own mom :ROFLMAO:
Ohhhh ok. Lol, I know you're joking with your last sentence but a part of me still finds it a bit annoying that you made a joke about Nicole is MC's mom. Hehehe. But in reality they aren't related.

• Wow
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ohhhh ok. Lol, I know you're joking with your last sentence but a part of me still finds it a bit annoying that you made a joke about Nicole is MC's mom. Hehehe. But in reality they aren't related.
No man, I'm sorry. I'm the worst with typos. It's like my brain works faster than my fingers and I leave out words. I meant to say "...MC is NOT blackmailing..." :rolleyes:

Don't talk to me, I don't deserve anything :cry: I'm dumb!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
No man, I'm sorry. I'm the worst with typos. It's like my brain works faster than my fingers and I leave out words. I meant to say "...MC is NOT blackmailing..." :rolleyes:

Don't talk to me, I don't deserve anything :cry: I'm dumb!
Ohhh. Don't worry about it, I tend to make the same mistake when I'm typing as well. Which is why everytime I comment or send a message I tend to double check it more than once. Also I love the "Preview" button because I press that button so many times so I can check if I made any errors. Hehehehe

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ohhh. Don't worry about it, I tend to make the same mistake when I'm typing as well. Which is why everytime I comment or send a message I tend to double check it more than once. Also I love the "Preview" button because I press that button so many times so I can check if I made any errors. Hehehehe
All hail the real hero, the true MVP, the G.o.a.T: The Preview Button

1692726677600.png

You are the real one king!

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

*if can't see it let me know​
can't see it, man

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes