Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
Am I the only one who hopes we fuck Marilyn in the next update?
To me this game is so LI focus that I don't really care of anyone else but Nicole. If I get to bang marilyn and with how Marilyn is probably bang mc because she imagine doing it with Nicole, and no bridging of deeper bond except by short narrative of their past, banging Marilyn is like some hollow one night stand.

Reactions: Larry2000

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Maybe the MC got brave and confronted John about Sylvia's fiance, and what John's doing to her...a what are you going to do about it smirk. Or maybe John confirmed his suspicion about Nicole and MC, and is planning a visit to the MC's parents :unsure: :devilish:
Maybe, I guess we just have to wait and see when Part 12 is released. As for MC confronting John about Sylvia's fiance, this has already happened I think. I remember John telling MC, in his office, that he lead or financed the search and rescue parties to look for Sylvia's fiance.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey guys, I just have a question. In order for me to get the "Chloe is strange path", do I have to avoid seeing Chloe and Beeman having sex? In my gameplay I have seen two (if I remember correctly) the one where Chloe and Beeman have sex in the classroom on Day 6 and another one in a classroom again on Day 9 where Marilyn was watching too. My relationship status with Chloe is she's still my GF.

I'm at the part where MC (Us) is helping the jogging lady at the park on Day 9.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Then I guess abandoned tag still much more proper. Unfortunately an update is the one seen as milestone whether it's ongoing or abandoned, not the development. In short it's more result oriented than process.
Another game dev could mention they developing the game, then it goes for monthsss with nothing, dev ghosted their patrons, supporters, fans, and if with this state it has ongoing tag, it will be improper.
Ch 12 shall push the state back to ongoing, unless it's ending ch then completed
To be fair, Orb had to put working on the game aside to handle real life shit and put Patreon on pause to this day. He was very upfront about his situation and people that knew about it understood.

Maybe, I guess we just have to wait and see when Part 12 is released. As for MC confronting John about Sylvia's fiance, this has already happened I think. I remember John telling MC, in his office, that he lead or financed the search and rescue parties to look for Sylvia's fiance.
Right, John did tell him that but do you not know John? He could have just as easily had lied about it. Sylvia becomes indebted to him and he didn't have to do crap.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Right, John did tell him that but do you not know John? He could have just as easily had lied about it. Sylvia becomes indebted to him and he didn't have to do crap.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well it has been a while I haven't seen that scene and it's a good thing I'm playing the game again at the moment.

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
To be fair, Orb had to put working on the game aside to handle real life shit and put Patreon on pause to this day. He was very upfront about his situation and people that knew about it understood.

Well I'm talking about what most ppl see at the end of the day
While you, patrons, supporter know the dev behind story, at the of the day, imo, how the game state defined is based on the result like this game for example
If no result delivered (yet) for so long it may fell into abandoned category
Even if you said you worked hard but you don't get any output from it most ppl won't care or believe you work hard
Progress wise game may not be abandoned but since no actual update for such long time and usually dev went into some hiatus or even ghosting their supporter it fell into abandoned category
Even if no new content delivered most games aren't bug free and it has minor fix todos
Applying minor fix is like min effort to keep the ongoing tag like some regular maintenance for unfinished game
If even this is void, imo most ppl will see a game is abandoned

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I just have a question. In order for me to get the "Chloe is strange path", do I have to avoid seeing Chloe and Beeman having sex? In my gameplay I have seen two (if I remember correctly) the one where Chloe and Beeman have sex in the classroom on Day 6 and another one in a classroom again on Day 9 where Marilyn was watching too. My relationship status with Chloe is she's still my GF.

I'm at the part where MC (Us) is helping the jogging lady at the park on Day 9.
well at that point you can't avoid seeing those scenes. only way to avoid those is to spend time with chloe while banging her mother.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
well at that point you can't avoid seeing those scenes. only way to avoid those is to spend time with chloe while banging her mother.
Doesn't that mean, if I spend more time with Chloe at the very beginning, I won't get the "Chloe is strange path"? Chloe is still my GF because I chose the choice to not to give up on her. I'm just asking is, do I have to avoid seeing those Chloe and Beeman sex scenes in order to get the "Chloe is strange path"? Or can I still get the "Chloe is strange path" even if I saw those sex scenes already?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Well I'm talking about what most ppl see at the end of the day
While you, patrons, supporter know the dev behind story, at the of the day, imo, how the game state defined is based on the result like this game for example
If no result delivered (yet) for so long it may fell into abandoned category
Even if you said you worked hard but you don't get any output from it most ppl won't care or believe you work hard
Progress wise game may not be abandoned but since no actual update for such long time and usually dev went into some hiatus or even ghosting their supporter it fell into abandoned category
Even if no new content delivered most games aren't bug free and it has minor fix todos
Applying minor fix is like min effort to keep the ongoing tag like some regular maintenance for unfinished game
If even this is void, imo most ppl will see a game is abandoned
I get where your coming from and you're not the only one that didn't know Orbs situation to come on here and talk about this game being abandoned. I've played other games here only to find out the dev's milking their supporters, so I get the mistrust. All I can say is that milkers don't usually put their subscriptions on pause and, to me anyways, I think this game will continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't that mean, if I spend more time with Chloe at the very beginning, I won't get the "Chloe is strange path"? Chloe is still my GF because I chose the choice to not to give up on her. I'm just asking is, do I have to avoid seeing those Chloe and Beeman sex scenes in order to get the "Chloe is strange path"? Or can I still get the "Chloe is strange path" even if I saw those sex scenes already?
you are now on strange path, to avoid that you'd need to restart.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes