The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
is it possible to make an incest patch for this (m/s) ?????
Not all milfs that appear in AVNs need to have a landlady/tenant relationship, you know? Besides, it doesn't make any sense adding the incest tag since the MC's mom hasn't even make an appearance (at least that's what I remember from my last playthrough).

Sometimes incest lovers worry me a little. :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not all milfs that appear in AVNs need to have a landlady/tenant relationship, you know? Besides, it doesn't make any sense adding the incest tag since the MC's mom hasn't even make an appearance (at least that's what I remember from my last playthrough).

Sometimes incest lovers worry me a little. :BootyTime:
he lives with his parents.

Reactions: Alfius

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wouldn't it be cool for Chloe to have her own spin off game
Imagine a whole game dedicated to romancing her
My god she is stunning
It's called this game. You can romance Chloe, although there is the small matter of convincing her mother that you are worthy of her. Ahem. You know, with your dick.

Reactions: Thermophob

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Now now, tbf, comparing Chloe to Nicole does the young lady a huge disservice and knowing that Beeman does the walrus hump on her even more so. However, looking at Chloe on her own, she is an attractive girl. That's as far as I'll agree with this original request. To have an entire game centered around her, maybe if it was a short mini game.

Reactions: YuNobi1
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes