TGafy

May 14, 2020
Why would this be??
and you should thank the developer, who, in a thirst for additional hype, indicates the wrong game tags.
I hope someday the administration will take disciplinary action against such dishonest developers.
What are you on about? There is cheating, just not the type you're into.
As that seems to be the case, this game is not for you.

Reactions: Barretto24

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
i seriously dont see what tags are wrong, at most the game is missing netori tag since we are cucking like 2 people or something
The Cheating tag is used for that.

C'mom people. This is a obvious troll bait fishing for likes.
Just report the attention whore or ignore them and move on. :cool:
That's right. Though he seems to be fishing for facepalms instead of likes, but I suppose everyone has their own agenda. At least it's fun to see such stupid comments from the troll. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Barretto24

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Is this one really abandoned are there any update after part 11?
‍This is getting really tiresome. Did you newbies ever go to school? How about reading the damn thread before posting rubbish?

I think game threads should be offlimits to all these new accounts begging for downloads and updates. The above account has 1 post. ONE.

Not contributing, not helping. Just winding us all up.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have to say that the 'salty' comments just cracked me up. Everyone is so tired of the incredibly unintelligent posters of 'Update?' or "is it abandoned?' or 'the tags are wrong... blah blah blah.' I really had a good chuckle at the responses. So tongue in cheek, NOT! Thank you for a good wake me up. (y):)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Some people don't understand what you're reading, abandoned, probably won't come back again
Some people don't know how to read posts in here, where the dev already came back and said they are working on it again. But hey, if you think it is abandoned... why are you here?!

Reactions: Juidas

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
In this Dev's case he stopped all payment while he was away. Unlike ICSTOR and several other well known devs he has not ripped off his audience. Name another Dev that did that. Now he is working the game again and we will see. Or you can trundle off and not worry about it.
Forget that trolling dude, even not worth a facepalm.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes