Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Doesn't matter if saves don't work : I would have started from the begining since I forgot most of the story.
I just remember that I liked this game so and it's in my watchlist :D
I thought it was abandoned.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Possible to not get into a relationship with the mother and focus on the gf instead?
LOL just go take a look on the gf, then the her mother and ask what sane person will do that
Nice joke. Why should I support a dev which got money for 2 years without updating his game, just to see a changelog? -.-
Because unlike true scammers and milkers he paused his patreon during these 2 years he was unable to develop the game
I'm not into milfs, but I see that the protagonist has a young gf, so I am wondering if there is enough content for me to enjoy with the gf, or if the game is mega uber focused on the mother?
The name of the game is A Mother's Love. Take a wild guess :LOL:

Nice see this came back and wish this time everything goes well to orborigin and he can keep developing this game in a good pace until conclusion.

Lov you Mrs. Heavens. Hope you came back to stay:love:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

Edit: ok - the not working saves are a bummer, but hey ... better than another good abandoned game :)

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not into milfs, but I see that the protagonist has a young gf, so I am wondering if there is enough content for me to enjoy with the gf, or if the game is mega uber focused on the mother?
I can see your point the game has a major focus on the mother but there is some gf content and also other girls content. If you never played this game before I recommend trying it out and focus on the mother. This game has one of the most wholesome romances I seen in a game in a long time. But to each their own. If you don't like milfs then don't play it the game points you down the milf path.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
well this is a a welcome surprise if i do say so myself been a long ass time since last update but still welcome update only thing i dont want to see is that fulgy ass joker face of the hubby (n):poop: otherwise this is a great to see this update :love::love::love::coffee:(y)

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes