Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Uh nice news that this game is alive again. Will not start right away again, i have too many games in the pipeline that are not finished.

Hopefully Orb can deliver updates again like he wants to (its been a while since i looked up this thread, if i remember correctly he was sick or something? I cant remember... wasnt the only DEV either with major reallife issues, doesnt matter anymore if he managed to overcome it i guess, hopefully he doesnt have to overcome such things ever again) and the next one isnt far away.

But its really nice to see Orb is back in business and the game goes on.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not able to play this update tonight if anyone here plays in would you mind spoiling it for me about what happens with Nicole and John? Part 11 cliff hanger kinda got me pissed. I know technically Nicole it's married to him but still he rubs me the wrong way

no one here

May 15, 2017
Uh nice news that this game is alive again. Will not start right away again, i have too many games in the pipeline that are not finished.

Hopefully Orb can deliver updates again like he wants to (its been a while since i looked up this thread, if i remember correctly he was sick or something? I cant remember... wasnt the only DEV either with major reallife issues, doesnt matter anymore if he managed to overcome it i guess, hopefully he doesnt have to overcome such things ever again) and the next one isnt far away.

But its really nice to see Orb is back in business and the game goes on.
i think it was his dad that passed away

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, new here
this thread has been on my radar for awhile, i've been a lurker checking it every once in awhile while it was abandoned, one of the reason it draw me is the netorare tag and i want to ask about it, what's the type or form of netorare content does this AVN have, and is it worth dedicating a playthrough to it? if not i will not bother with it and test and see if the normal route is worth it instead!

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
greetings, new here
this thread has been on my radar for awhile, i've been a lurker checking it every once in awhile while it was abandoned, one of the reason it draw me is the netorare tag and i want to ask about it, what's the type or form of netorare content does this AVN have, and is it worth dedicating a playthrough to it? if not i will not bother with it and test and see if the normal route is worth it instead!
The Ntr content at the moment involves the GF and her Teacher. There a good amount of it.

Reactions: Manuya

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So, no sexual content with Nicole right in new Chapter, or I did something wrong? And scene gallery mod need somebody to create.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
The Ntr content at the moment involves the GF and her Teacher. There a good amount of it.
thank you, does MC share her or does she cuck him or "fingers crossed" cheat on him (hoping it's the latter, my favorite type of ntr and the true definition imho)

Reactions: Fakemort

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, putting aside the broken saves and the low corruption route getting punished with no upside, the story went in a direction I didn't like, I don't think I'll be returning to this game. Pity, I used to like it.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
thank you, does MC share her or does she cuck him or "fingers crossed" cheat on him (hoping it's the latter, my favorite type of ntr and the true definition imho)
If I remember correctly it's been a while. The teacher seduces her I'm not sure if mc female best friend influences her somehow like I said it's been a min but he seduces her she goes on to cuck him through out the whole story. The mc kinda messed up about it but not really because he's fucking her mom sooooo. But yeah she cucks him.

Reactions: Manuya

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
But I actually pay to support the Dev.
Are you telling me not to share it? Lol

Anyway, all links updated and a walk-through has been added to the opening. Please enjoy the game and if you do love this game, please don’t forget to support our developer Orby​
walk-through has been added to the opening? Did I miss something?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Welp, putting aside the broken saves and the low corruption route getting punished with no upside, the story went in a direction I didn't like, I don't think I'll be returning to this game. Pity, I used to like it.
What direction are you talking about?

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes