Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
i think there is no chance that john doesn't know. nicole and mc haven't really been discreet even sylvia noted that and shared it with john. he also constantly provoking mc into doing something drastic relating to nicole while taking great joy in doing so.
I think he has suspicions, but no real proof.
In this point what we need to do is just kill John View attachment 3089965 View attachment 3089967
Honestly, if John does not end up dead by the end of the game - either by our hand or by accident or whatever - I'll be extremely disappointed.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In this point what we need to do is just kill John View attachment 3089965 View attachment 3089967
Killing John is the easy way out without much pain. and MC shouldn't get his hands dirty because of a dirty goblin. Mc must make him suffer, so much so that the entire business will be taken away from John and everything that he owned will be in the hands of Mc but how to do this, it will be seen in the future, it’s time to see the bright side for Mc new update 13 part, we noticed that everyone around him behaves as if they are lying and hiding something, it feels like Mc is an enemy or a stranger to them...

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah he needs to spend a few decades in jail. Dying is too easy for a sociopath piece of shit like him.

By the way, i will be honestly surprised if it turns out Green Goblin doesn't know about Nicole's affair.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is it about boy who dates his girlfriend's mother as some sort deal so he wouldn't be with her daughter anymore, or can he still be with her daugther as well and other girls? Just wondering as not yet tried this VN.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
wtf? latest release just came out and you're already asking about the new one? i'm anxious to see more of nicole too but damn! it'll be several months at best
he seems to live in another universe somewhere between 2019-2021 before the game is abandoned :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4pfDemon

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
This game went from one of my favorites to the ignore list really hate spineless characters and now I hate Nicole because of how dumb she is portrayed the dev made it clear they had sex which isn't the issue but John neglected her emotionally and sexually for years basically treating her like no more than a maid , also talking down to her in every possible moment but she can't turn him down not once when he asked but instead she goes back running to him the moment he asks just how much dumb she is ?? instead she takes it out on the MC only person trying to make happy.

Honestly, if Nicole is that stupid she deserves what she got based on her decisions and there are red flags with John and the parents wouldn't be surprised if John had sex with the MC's mother.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
You're correct on this, that John and Nicole are still a married couple. We just don't have a definitive answer if they had sex in Part 11 ending. If it did happen, a lot of people will be pissed. But for me I think I'll be a little bit angry. Also if dev Orb plans on revealing that Nicole and John had sex and majority of fans do get angry I think dev Orb did an amazing job writing this story. Since we are the MC.

As for Beeman, if he plans for revenge I think his goal would have to be kidnap or convince Chloe to leave with him. Since he currently has Abi's sisters and her friends remains (?) (I forgot the name, I'm sorry). So his next goal would have to be either beat us up again or Chloe.
I read your thoughts that John might have used toys for me that doesn't really matter because of how weak and pathetic Nicole is for agreeing to do anything with him after YEARS of neglect and abuse by him If she can't stand up to him and as simple as saying NO than she deserves what she gets for putting up with him that night

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
That is interesting, the story moved more now that you mentioned it but still, i think that these are some things that we expected (Malcolm and Sylvia it was very clear i think):

SPOILER:
-Finally someone noticed the mc having that headaches, i initially thought about some dark things like concussions or even being fatal too (i think that it will have some importance to have some scenes with Nicole) but i do not think so, it is too much for this story, imagine an ending in the love path in which the mc dies and Nicole is devastated, the patrons will eat Orb alive, better to not give him ideas X) (it will be very underwhelming).
-The love scenes are so good but i still think that they are very little well used, that final one was great to have some lenghty and interesting talks with Nicole about some important things, she trust and loves us too much, it was the perfect moment.
-I disagree about the realization that Nicole have feelings for us in this update, i think that happened after the lovely date in Little Pond, she was even missing us so much that she was extremely sad.
-Beeman is in his "place" so i asume that in the place that he was with the sister or the place where he killed his brother, you are right about the intruder (same hair and eyes) and about Abby, i think that these are leftovers of the night that we spent with her or another person, but it is very unlikely because there is not anyone that appeared in the story that could be linked right now unless is some friend of hers but i think that another character in this particular situation will be odd.
.Still thinking about what Vicky said, "a long ago betrayal by us", that left me curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the love path the protagonist already said this won't change anything for him that he cares too much about Nicole and he realized what she has to endure to let this fact stay between them, which was a nice way of showing character growth.

So i expect the author will let things out in the open for now. If such revelation happens i expect it will come from John as a way to twist the emotional knife in the Protagonist.

Frankly i hope Orb keep doing the story as he wants, anyone with such a fragile ego who can't understand this (as i already saw it happening here and the forum in general) should stay away from adult games.:cool:

I read your thoughts that John might have used toys for me that doesn't really matter because of how weak and pathetic Nicole is for agreeing to do anything with him after YEARS of neglect and abuse by him If she can't stand up to him and as simple as saying NO than she deserves what she gets for putting up with him that night

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The question is why help and for what? if Mc has already saved Abi 11 parts, then this mysterious person besides Mc could interfere in this showdown, right? It’s unlikely that he’s some kind of enemy, perhaps someone close to Mc, too mysterious... As if this is some kind of secret that Mc has to learn from someone...

If this mysterious person exists and stands next to Abigail, then earlier he could have entered into a showdown between Mc and Beeman... although I don’t know, some kind of complex theory

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexaxel1999

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
But I'm going to assume they made love but not the way Nicole makes love to MC (Us)
More like, he fucked her when she didn't even want it. Not sure if he forced it, or if she just agreed out of fear or possibly blackmail/coercion. I know it's not confirmed but, some of the dialogue and also the scene when John came home wouldn't make much sense if something didn't happen, I just don't think it was something Nicole was receptive of whatever it was.

She clearly felt guilty and ashamed, but it's unclear if she was possibly dealing with some trauma as well. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully we actually get a definitive answer to a few things. The John and Nicole stuff, and maybe some actual answers to all of John's sketchy behavior at work and with his business partners. Also hopefully something regarding whatever is going on with the MC's Aunt (I believe it was his Aunt anyways) and what his parents have been hiding from him regarding that.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
More like, he fucked her when she didn't even want it. Not sure if he forced it, or if she just agreed out of fear or possibly blackmail/coercion. I know it's not confirmed but, some of the dialogue and also the scene when John came home wouldn't make much sense if something didn't happen, I just don't think it was something Nicole was receptive of whatever it was.
Wouldn't she be more scared than angry if something like this happened? I'm not psychologist, but I find hard to believe that Nicole would be so playful and in demand for physical contact, especially from other man, if she had "unwilling" sex with John. Then there is ending part in her bedroom with sexy lingerie. Maybe John admitted that he cheated on her and doesn't find her attractive?
Also John saying that someone helped him with his "problem" (end of part 11) and now we see bruises on Silvia. Finally, why Nicole acts like she acted when MC receives message from Silvia?
For me:

1. John wants to have sex with Nicole (ending for part 11)
2. Nicole accuses him of cheating. She pulls out "kissing Silvia" card (also, this is the moment when Silvia saw MC and Nicole in the car.
3. John admits that he cheats on Nicole
4. Nicole starts crying.
5. John is jerking off (maybe even cums of her - that's why she is ashamed) - dirty bedsheets

Another possibility may be that John tells Nicole that he is planning to fuck up MC's family. Per WT, if you don't trust Silvia and send Marilyn after her, you will learn about John meeting with "a couple". We also know that MC's parents are going "on a date" on the same night. Coincidence?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wouldn't she be more scared than angry if something like this happened? I'm not psychologist, but I find hard to believe that Nicole would be so playful and in demand for physical contact, especially from other man, if she had "unwilling" sex with John. Then there is ending part in her bedroom with sexy lingerie. Maybe John admitted that he cheated on her and doesn't find her attractive?
Also John saying that someone helped him with his "problem" (end of part 11) and now we see bruises on Silvia. Finally, why Nicole acts like she acted when MC receives message from Silvia?
For me:

1. John wants to have sex with Nicole (ending for part 11)
2. Nicole accuses him of cheating. She pulls out "kissing Silvia" card (also, this is the moment when Silvia saw MC and Nicole in the car.
3. John admits that he cheats on Nicole
4. Nicole starts crying.
5. John is jerking off (maybe even cums of her - that's why she is ashamed) - dirty bedsheets

Another possibility may be that John tells Nicole that he is planning to fuck up MC's family. Per WT, if you don't trust Silvia and send Marilyn after her, you will learn about John meeting with "a couple". We also know that MC's parents are going "on a date" on the same night. Coincidence?

Reactions: RadicalGuy
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes