citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
These are my saves before the release of part 12, hope that this helps.
And thanks to Raminita and J0K3RXXX for sharing the teasers, i did not know that the dev began to work for the part 13, hope that this next update is good and resolves some mysteries that i have.
thnaks though nicole corruption points are minimal, was looking for non ntr route with high nicole corruption

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thnaks though nicole corruption points are minimal, was looking for non ntr route with high nicole corruption
you don't have to break up with what's her name and not raise her suspicious so high that she jumps on beeman and with nic only ntr is john fucking her once.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I understand if the developer left the game without explanation and ran away, then about 2-4 years pass, consider the game already abandoned... but as I remember ORB gave a reason earlier why he abandoned the game for now)))
His father died. Legal tussle with the estate. Depression. Anxiety. House move (X2). He kept everyone in the loop, but his game took a back seat which is what should have happened. All that has been resolved and he is working on Chapter 13.

LolFapam

Jan 2, 2023
Guys, is that weird, that i found MC mother attractive too, like Nicole?
Bcs i wanna find some mode, where we can interact with her likewise...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey everyone! Here are three more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's LovePart 13. (Sorry this post was posted later than usual, something went wrong with scheduling the post.)

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes