3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks like this might be a wild ride so I'll bite and play this game. I'm interested in seeing what this book is all about for the story and what using it does. As for Sis/Dad thing. I'm indifferent. The game just started and to be honest i could care less who's fucking who until everything is established. Speaking for myself personally here of course.

Reactions: WaltS

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean, no wonder there is NTR in this game, the MC probably passes out each time he gets an erection due to the sudden blood pressure loss due to that massive dong! Can't pursue the girls when yourself when your in an erection induced coma!

Okay, I'll see myself out. But seriously Devs, you don't have to go overboard on your sliders.

Reactions: rgnar62

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Cool Art! (Clicks on game under "latest updates")

Hmm tagged NTR, I'll read the forums and see if its the avoidable kind. (Types NTR into search bar)

1 Butter Croissant and 2 glasses of Veuve Clicquot and several laugh lines later..

Clicks "Ignore"

I swear, the forums here have more drama (and humor) than the games.

C’est génial un Bravo! F95 and thanks for starting my day off with such humor :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Which is an imprecise tag to begin with as it encompasses Netori as well as Netorare.
From that sentence alone I assume you never looked at this site's tag definitions, on F95 the NTR tag is not for Netori it is only for Netorare.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
NTR in these tags goes by the actual definition not the one certain people of F95 invent.
The defenition per F95 rules : "NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"

In this case the relationship between the stepsister and the father is not only part of the story background but is showed to the player after the game insisted on the fact that the mc is the avatar of the player (also the intro before it made clear to the player the stepsis is a romantic interest). The sexual relationship between stepmother and the father is implied but not showed so the fact the sister scene is in the game has a purpose, arguably creating jealousy or tension for the player.
Now if the game creator says it wasn't intended I'd say it's a fail but that can happen in creative endeavour.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The only possible way out is to have the MC dominate the father, thereby establishing himself at the end of the fuck-pyramid .. or the conga line of fuckitude, if you will.

Clearly that will pacify just about everyone here .. :LOL:
The "conga line of fucktitude" is now in my vocabulary, and I thank you for that.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
How many games called A New Beginning are there? At least there are 2 on my own list now.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes