3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I know it says NTR and people will debate the pros and cons of that until the cows come home.. But I want to say great writing.. beautiful renders and quite good animations. Good luck!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well you see subscribing means I'm doing it, subscribed is the past tense. As in I am now subscribed, as you can see here:

Thanks for playing, NTR for life.
not into NTR.

but at least you put your money where your mouth is, i can respect that. i hope dev makes the game worth your patronage.

probably avoid showing him this thread:sneaky:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dude that is not NTR! hahaha so u get cucked by your dad to in real life?? hahahaha u are really stupid tho :ROFLMAO: but i'll have to admit, it sounds very funny lol.
So what do u call the dad boning the sister while she a love interest ?

Just family time your the stupid one

Any game were a love interest gets screwed by another guy is ntr or at least a situation were no one wants her to be a love interest anymore besides people that get off on such things like the cuckolds and the likes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So what do u call the dad boning the sister while she a love interest ?

Just family time your the stupid one

Any game were a love interest gets screwed by another guy is ntr or at least a situation were no one wants her to be a love interest anymore besides people that get off on such things like the cuckolds and the likes
I don`t agree with you !!!!
FIRST: Dad banging GRACES daugbter aint even INCEST !!!!
SECOND: MC shows no interest so far at his STEP SISTER !!!!
THIRD: No one are "stealing" step sister from MC !!!!!!!
FOUR: If you think, that every sex scene, whitch happend BEFORE MC shows ANY interest of any of those girls, is labeled NTR, you are misleded or you don`t know, what NTR means !!!!!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just saying the sister is for sure gonna be a love interest

And in a avn were u actually see her getting railed before you even had a chance

Makes her not even desireable as a love interest anymore

why would u wanna chase a girl in a avn who already got fucked before you could do a thing

but yeah sure she aint labeled as a Li so far so that makes it ok in some peoples eyes

But for me personally she ruined already and i hope that father figure dies off in a bad way

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Just saying the sister is for sure gonna be a love interest

And in a avn were u actually see her getting railed before you even had a chance

Makes her not even desireable as a love interest anymore

why would u wanna chase a girl in a avn who already got fucked before you could do a thing

but yeah sure she aint labeled as a Li so far so that makes it ok in some peoples eyes

But for me personally she ruined already and i hope that father figure dies off in a bad way
so you will stay single for the rest of your life then LMFAO :ROFLMAO:

Roman65

Sep 16, 2020
WOW!! Allmost 9 (nine!) pages of debate regarding NTR/Netorare aspect in this game and all for a little scene.A scene with a clear role: to avoid a "NO sex scene" tag.Other than that a very short demo at best.Great renders but the lovely ladies don't even undress.And that's it.Sorry for the spoiler - if any.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
If I ever made a game and put a thread on here I would start by including NTR renders. Then when that's generated 300 pages of furious debates I would remove it from the game, leaving most of my potential customers pleased and the game already well-known by the community.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Mmmm, just no, they start with the stepdaughter and stepfather having sex and immediately in the following scenes the stepmother playing the MC. Yes, that's the formula I like (cough, incest, cough) but that was tooooo fast

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A New Beginning [v0.1] APK -

Reactions: Drall
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes