3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
You should see the sea serpent in "In For a Penny". It's as big as my calf! But the Dev does a great job of explaining it away. The Boobs are Gy-normous so if you don't like those it might not be for you either... But you're missing a great story IMHO.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
First of all, that guy has an eyefish effect on his cock.
And second: When will we have "Horsedick" as a tag?
It's actually a third leg even a horse can't has that and I think that's the 'superpower' tag :ROFLMAO:

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
yeah doesnt sound like its any better. but its pretty much set in stone most devs dont consider lesbian scenes NTR or at least not a genre everyone likes... if MC isnt involved somehow anyway.

the blueballing sounds annoying as hell hate when that happens.

and im guessing you cant choose who to pursue or avoid?

and sounds like 3rd person POV voyeurism scenes are gonna happen regardless and we cant prevent it because "lesbians"

i think i'll just leave this one alone then. ty for your review.
It's pretty much a kinetic novel also, there's no real choices to avoid anything, everything is forced.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I like the sample pictures but re-using someone else's title and the "fuck x women or lose your giant schlong" plot is too ridiculous and specific to ever be used more than once. (This is at least the 3rd time I can think of)

It's a pass for now.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
huh seems he got found out by patreon as the the mom and sis are all step now and you cant change it
probably the reason old save dont work

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is ntr avoidable on harem or does it still happen but you don't see it? That's still ntr not my kind of harem where LI's and potential LI's are having sex with others just my opinion

Does the mc have sex with anyone or does everyone else have sex but not the mc?

Is ntr avoidable?
Does the player have any choices?
Where is the romance that's in the tag?

Thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I feel like this “harem” thing is just an excuse to make up for cucking players. This is an incest game and you have stooges defending it like “well she’s not a Li”, of course she is, she’s your sister and it’s a bloody incest game for crying out loud.
There's dad - daughter sex in an incest game? What is the world coming to. LOL
Granted, the Dev could have been much more clear on what not choosing 'harem only' meant.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes