3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Seeing through comments and reviews it's clear that the game contains NTR content . U can skip it in the harem route but there are still dialogues of it .
And NTR lover reviewing the game with 4 stars and says there is no NTR :p and asks for more such NTR content clearly says much about this game .
Apart from the mother/daughter and mother/female neighbour incidents, which are very questionable whether they could be considered NTR, there aren't even dialogues implying it, as the ones directly referencing it have been altered or removed.. Provided you only play the harem version, it just doesn't happen.

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
Harem route does not have NTR dialogue
Did you play the first version 0.1 obviously you didn't .They have only removed the image of dad fucking step daughter the NTR dialogues are still there in there harem route Like
Mom asking her daughter - Did you have enough exercise in the park ?
For which daughter replies kind of but I'm doing most of the work . It is a scene where dad fucks daughter where the image had been removed but same dialogue . It still means dad fucked her daughter in harem route , you just did not see it , it's skippable not avoidable . So the dialogue is still there in harem route and it still happens in harem route ,you just not see it .Please don't say there is no NTR or no NTR dialogue in harem route .

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Did you play the first version 0.1 obviously you didn't .They have only removed the image of dad fucking step daughter the NTR dialogues are still there in there harem route Like
For which daughter replies kind of but I'm doing most of the work . It is a scene where dad fucks daughter where the image had been removed but same dialogue . It still means dad fucked her daughter in harem route , you just did not see it , it's skippable not avoidable . So the dialogue is still there in harem route and it still happens in harem route ,you just not see it .Please don't say there is no NTR or no NTR dialogue in harem route .
Read into it whatever you like, the only reason you reasoned the implication of that dialogue is because you played non-harem before harem. Or aren't fathers allowed to go jogging with their daughters anymore?

In regards to version 0.1: it's gone, we're at version 0.2 now, your experiences from version 0.1 no longer matter. Even using a savefile from 0.1 will throw an error, so whatever you may have done in version 0.1 is of no interest.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
don't waste your breath...they will say anything as long as NTR content is added and stays NTR friendly...
you can argue as much as you want but they will keep on saying the same thing
in a game where there's incest ..there can't be NTR with dad and sis cause ..you are not fucking sis...even though she is clearly a main LI ..but nope...no NTR there...
you'll fight to get a cum dump slut which will happen probably..near the end of the game...you know after dad and probably half the neighbourhood had her she will probably say "ah shit ..MC fine..come and lick my pussy....what?there's cum in it?well shit of course there is I just got railroaded by the football team and it's supporters you dumb prick"
You know?
but no...there's no NTR (scenes or text) :)))
sing to another table that useless song...
Dev needs to go back to the drawing board and make the harem route a actual harem route
and NTR can continue with that on the NTR route...but make them different
not just remove a scene but leave the text like that
Harem route maybe don't make the sis a wanna be cum dump slut...or mom the neighbourhood aspiring hoe.
Just saying.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Read into it whatever you like, the only reason you reasoned the implication of that dialogue is because you played non-harem before harem. Or aren't fathers allowed to go jogging with their daughters anymore?

In regards to version 0.1: it's gone, we're at version 0.2 now, your experiences from version 0.1 no longer matter. Even using a savefile from 0.1 will throw an error, so whatever you may have done in version 0.1 is of no interest.
they go jogging and she did most of the work right?
well you are right ,....
She jogged up and down on that dick...until dad got to the finish line...in her..
EDIT : facepalm as much as you want..doesn't change the fact that NTR is present in Harem route :)
Or at least ..in the very least hinted upon.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
they go jogging and she did most of the work right?
well you are right ,....
She jogged up and down on that dick...until dad got to the finish line...in her..
EDIT : facepalm as much as you want..doesn't change the fact that NTR is present in Harem route :)
Or at least ..in the very least hinted upon.
At best, at the VERY best, the possibility of NTR is vaguely hinted at.
Oh, and in regards to the facepalming: I'm just returning the favour.

Reactions: Nerttu

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
At best, at the VERY best, the possibility of NTR is vaguely hinted at.
Oh, and in regards to the facepalming: I'm just returning the favour.
vaguely hinted? :))) I mean you're not necessarily wrong...only thing more obvious she could have done is wipe the cum of her mouth ...yea that would have been more obvious...but even as it is..it's plenty obvious girl likes to bang daddy and soon will be jumping on MCs dick.... and yea...I for one don't want sluts in my harem.
hahahahahahha
you're funny...
sure ...whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better...
as long as you stop with the "there's no ntr on harem route" ...
since it's clearly hinted that sis is a cum dump slut for daddy...
which again I'm not sure why the fuck was that needed :))))
but dev will do whatever he needs and I can respect that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Seeing through comments and reviews it's clear that the game contains NTR content . U can skip it in the harem route but there are still dialogues of it .
And NTR lover reviewing the game with 4 stars and says there is no NTR :p and asks for more such NTR content clearly says much about this game .
The (not really) harem, technically removes the NTR content, but if you know how and when it happens, all the vibes are still there. All this new, let's call it mod, does is "hiding" one scene and removing one line of dialogue.

NTR version: The mother asks the daughter about her morning training with her dad with her answering she's doing most of the work and then you see her riding him.
"Harem" version: The mother asks the daughter about her morning training with her dad with her answering she's doing most of the work and then it's just skips to the next scene.
NTR version: The daughter is using the sleeping MC as a dildo (blueballs him in the end) and comparing his "size" with their father's.
"Harem" version: The daughter is using the sleeping MC as a dildo (blueballs him in the end) and the game skips that one line with the comparison.

The second case is fine as it is, but in the first one they could have include just one still image of the daughter doing crunches, while the father is lazing on his phone or something like that and they'd have completely cleared the air about them still fucking in the backround or not.

Now, besides that, the mother is having a lesbian affair with a neighbour. That's a given. You don't see them fuck (yet), but it's made crystal clear they do.
The MC bangs the doc, but for some reason we have to know she's married, and it's not used as the usual "My husband hasn't touched me for months" excuse for her to cheat and for us to "steal" her away from him, we just have to know the MC is not the only person banging her I guess...
So we know that pretty much every single one of the love interests is currently banging at least one more person.

Back to the sister now... There's also one scene that didn't sit well with me and it's something you probably won't give a second thought to, unless you know the context of the NTR version. The mother says she'll stay home for a while and they should pick up cooking as a "bonding" thing. To that the sister is extremely uninterested until the moher tells her how much her dad would love that and she suddenly lights up and is thrilled to learn how to cook... You know, to please her "daddy"...

As I see it the devs want to go for a fuckfest/12 year old's wet dream type of a game, where everyone is fucking everyone and all the girls are bisexual, but in order to get the harem fans on board they half-assed a "harem" path (I'm not trying to be rude here, but they just added an "if-then-else" statement twice in the script... Even the usage of the one still image I mentioned would have shown they at least bothered to think about it as a different path). I don't imply the did it with bad intentions, they just want to have all the characters acting like sluts and somehow still fit them in a "harem", which simply won't work for most harem fans. The MC is just a glorified dildo and nothing more.

Feb 11, 2021
There's nothing implying she fucked her dad in the Harem route. The story has been changed, no one moving forward is going to see or hear anything implying NTR in the Harem route, unless the dev screws that up. If playing the 0.1 spoiled the story so much for you that you're still angry after the story has been changed, don't play it. "NTR is skippable, not avoidable" is completely false now that the game has been changed specifically to have separate Harem and NTR routes.
The dev has gone ahead and posted on his Patreon that NTR scenes are only skippable, not avoidable, so the NTR does happen offscreen.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There's nothing implying she fucked her dad in the Harem route. The story has been changed, no one moving forward is going to see or hear anything implying NTR in the Harem route, unless the dev screws that up. If playing the 0.1 spoiled the story so much for you that you're still angry after the story has been changed, don't play it. "NTR is skippable, not avoidable" is completely false now that the game has been changed specifically to have 2 separate Harem and NTR routes.
a few renders have been removed while the text is the same
is that something hard to understand?
if the text is the same and "she did most of the jogging" what does that imply to you?
carry on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There's nothing implying she fucked her dad in the Harem route. The story has been changed, no one moving forward is going to see or hear anything implying NTR in the Harem route, unless the dev screws that up. If playing the 0.1 spoiled the story so much for you that you're still angry after the story has been changed, don't play it. "NTR is skippable, not avoidable" is completely false now that the game has been changed specifically to have separate Harem and NTR routes.
I wish it was on me...but it's not
it's poor planning...how long does it take to make a render showing her joggin and him staying on a bench (like someone said earlier)
fuck it...fuck the render ....add text.. "yea I did most of the jogging while he stayed and watched cat videos on youtube" that took me like ..5 sec...
so like I said ...it's poor planning from the dev...

Feb 11, 2021
a few renders have been removed while the text is the same
is that something hard to understand?
if the text is the same and "she did most of the jogging" what does that imply to you?
carry on.
Unless you specifically went to the trouble of playing through the NTR route to check all the similarities that line of dialogue implies nothing. But now since the dev has clearly stated the Harem route only skips over the content, I concede the NTR is unavoidable.
1630159718356.png

Reactions: BTLD

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is my two cents take it for what its worth as I have no idea how to write a coherent game. When you have 2 genres such as Harem and ntr. they never mix well. Why well simple... the only way to write both is pretty much having 2 completely separate scripts written other wise as always the ntr side bleeds through in a little line her or there and then.............. you get a war in your thread. So you either have one or the other genre because in the end little things will fuck it up for both sides of the fence and you get stupid posts like this one filling your thread. As I said just my 2 cents take it for what you will but playing as many games as I have..... one genre that never mixes well with others always ruins a otherwise good game.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Let me just start saying that it's a big mistake on the dev part trying to mix both, he'll fuck up and piss someone no matter what, if you are not going to put the work to make the so called "harem" route and just add a few ifs and remove some images don't even start and keep doing the game as you intended because the base of the game is not made for harem imo.

I'am always up for some harem games (not lazy NTR conversions to harem games tho).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Unless you specifically went to the trouble of playing through the NTR route to check all the similarities that line of dialogue implies nothing. But now since the dev has clearly stated the Harem route only skips over the content, I concede the NTR is unavoidable.
View attachment 1375328
right..forgot about his little post ..in which he says content will be skipped...
not avoidable ...skippable :))
props to you for being the bigger man/woman and pointing it out.
I tip my hat to you sir/ma'am.
EDIT :
TheVirginGator
sorry reached my likes limit for today.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
View attachment 1375328
Still depends. If done right, it doesn't skip over the content, but also over the direct references. Which it currently does. So, as the game is now, harem path technically is non-NTR.
The skipping is probably more of a technical explanation, as he might as well have said "avoid" for the current implementation. It seems like the NTR parts of the story are marked somehow, or put within a special "if" statement.
Like:
if(harem==false)
{
show line of dialogue
}
end if

Note that there is no "else" statement. Maybe that will be added some time later, maybe not. I personally couldn't care less either way, I just want to see where the writer goes with the magic book, and with the stuff about some government agency taking interest in him. Endless debating about NTR can only result in either more work for the developer or discouraging him from proceeding altogether, which is counter productive to finishing this game. The simplest solution is probably to just ditch the harem feature, and let the developer make the game HE wants to make instead of a game someone else might want to play.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Still depends. If done right, it doesn't skip over the content, but also over the direct references. Which it currently does. So, as the game is now, harem path technically is non-NTR.
The skipping is probably more of a technical explanation, as he might as well have said "avoid" for the current implementation. It seems like the NTR parts of the story are marked somehow, or put within a special "if" statement.
Like:
if(harem==false)
{
show line of dialogue
}
end if

Note that there is no "else" statement. Maybe that will be added some time later, maybe not. I personally couldn't care less either way, I just want to see where the writer goes with the magic book, and with the stuff about some government agency taking interest in him. Endless debating about NTR can only result in either more work for the developer or discouraging him from proceeding altogether, which is counter productive to finishing this game. The simplest solution is probably to just ditch the harem feature, and let the developer make the game HE wants to make instead of a game someone else might want to play.
dev said ..it skips content...but you're still arguing that it actually doesn't ....
the mental gymnastics ...are amazing...

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes