3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
On the Harem route he gets the Doc, makes a mess on the Mum and gets blue-balled by his Sister. No Dad on that route. (Mom does smooch with the neighbor lady, and mom/sister are rather friendly)
Works for me!

Reactions: Dripping

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Well if at the very beginning I choose the Harem line, then the father and daughter fucking in the park is not shown and the father stays away completely. (at least in this version). I drill a doctor and I spend time with my mother in bed and my sister rides with me while I sleep but leaves me with blueballs.

Thus, as an NTR hater, I say that it is reasonably well this has been separated. A small question mark is caused by a neighbor lady with whom my mother is kissing.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I also played the game in the Harem route, and there are no scenes with the father, and he is not discussed other then to say he is in his office working in the morning.
There is no context showing or alluding to him doing anything with the sister or anyone else, so unless you play the other route (which I did not) you would never know it existed.
Yes, Mom kisses the neighbor lady, while at the same time trying to get her to move in with her (and you..), and the sister and mom get real flirty - but that is the extent of it.
And yea, you do have sex (lot's of it) with the doctor, sleep with the mom and give her a 'gift', and the sister half-way screws you and leaves you blue-balled.
Seems to me the NTR is totally on the other route unless you see something I do not.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Dripping
Jun 22, 2020
In the beginning you get to choose between Harem Or All Content. As far as I know NTR isn't Available even if you choose Harem path it's only Skip able. [As there were no changes in dialogue in both path just one had NTR Scene and Other one didn't]

So my question is to the dev if it's a Harem game then does the NTR content becomes Avoidable or does the characters have their fun with other then MC and just doesn't show it to us or you may refer it to as Skip-able NTR?
Which One.

Personally I hate NTR [Netorare] but I like NTR [Netorari] others.
Please let me know.
And Good luck In the future.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
Feb 11, 2021
Can someone please tell me about the NTR in this game ? I saw the tags
so, if i read forum right that both love interests are fucking other ppl than MC?

sister x father and mother x neigbourhour???
After the introduction you can choose whether you want the Harem only route or the 'whatever' route. The Harem route does not have NTR. The 'whatever route' has the NTR scenes + Harem scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 11, 2021
oh thx for info i will probably pass...it looks like same game only missing some scenes wich still happend unknowingly to MC (wich is probably even worse)
The NTR route specifically has dialogue referencing the NTR later, whereas the Harem route makes no references to there being any NTR, so I don't think it happens, but there is the mother kissing the female neighbour in either routes, so I get you. I'll be sticking around because the sister's model looks hot AF

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
oh thx for info i will probably pass...it looks like same game only missing some scenes wich still happend unknowingly to MC (wich is probably even worse)
At least for now, there aren't any obvious references in the dialogue referring to any boomboom going on outside the MC's awareness (other than that his father obviously fucked his mother in the past. twice.)

• Angry
Reactions: krish719

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Seeing through comments and reviews it's clear that the game contains NTR content . U can skip it in the harem route but there are still dialogues of it .
And NTR lover reviewing the game with 4 stars and says there is no NTR :p and asks for more such NTR content clearly says much about this game .

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Seeing through comments and reviews it's clear that the game contains NTR content . U can skip it in the harem route but there are still dialogues of it .
And NTR lover reviewing the game with 4 stars and says there is no NTR :p and asks for more such NTR content clearly says much about this game .
indeed
I liked the part where he says
"- LIGHT Netori Elements: There is light netori elements in this story that I wont list to avoid spoilers but it actually adds to the stories depth and will make the MC stealing the girls away from their partners even more exciting. Seeing vanilla harem drones freaking out because fictional characters in stories about sex have sexual partners other than the MC is so hilarious. THIS IS NOT NTR quit review bombing this poor dev!"
he;s stealing his cum dump of a sister from his father
or possibly fucked beyond recognition mom from her neighbours :)))
=))))
that made me laugh
Netori.....
Dude wouldn't know what netori is if it hit him in the face :)))

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes