3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What happened to old saves?
It’s renpy I didn’t think you’d lose saves each update, thankfully there’s not much yet to skip to new content &it’s pretty simple if you hate NTR then just pick the harem route at beginning of game

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
SeveredRealms said:
No point in picking that route it doesnt stop the ntr just skips the scene while the following text still shows that it happened.
Here is the actual dialogue... Because this is more fun than doing actual work.
Unless I missed something, where exactly is the 'following text' that shows it still happened?

"Speaking of your dad, how's it going?"
"I know he's been dragging you out to the park and the woods every morning."
"Getting plenty of exercise?"
"Yeah, kind of, I guess."
"I think I'm doing most of the exercising though."
"Your dad's a fat bastard, honey. There's no denying it."
"Funny, mum."

Reactions: Dripping

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Here is the actual dialogue... Because this is more fun than doing actual work.
Unless I missed something, where exactly is the 'following text' that shows it still happened?

"Speaking of your dad, how's it going?"
"I know he's been dragging you out to the park and the woods every morning."
"Getting plenty of exercise?"
"Yeah, kind of, I guess."
"I think I'm doing most of the exercising though."
"Your dad's a fat bastard, honey. There's no denying it."
"Funny, mum."
This is the same dialogue as on the NTR route.

I have nothing against NTR, but as I wrote earlier, even with the scenes converted for the harem mod, everything indicates that they are sleeping with each other.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is the same dialogue as on the NTR route.

I have nothing against NTR, but as I wrote earlier, even with the scenes converted for the harem mod, everything indicates that they are sleeping with each other.
I saw nothing to indicate that. If you come across something, let me know. :)

Pyromanci

May 15, 2021
This isn't a bad start, but it desperately needs some choices. Particularly the ability for the mc to say no... At the moment you have to accept every female who looks your way, which given the nature of the story and how unlikeable several of the cast are is going to put a lot of people off. Also would be wonderful if given the size of the mc's dick he could also grow some balls...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a quick Mod for the game so you can change the nickname "mum" and also the names of the family members.
I also added some more game settings and ingame music/sounds.

May 2, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game release v0.14.
This game version isn't updated here on F95zone so far, but you can get it for free on the dev's page.

Mod functions:
- ingame music
- a "jukebox" to play the tracks by your own
- "erotic sound effects"
- renaming the family members
- additional game settings like dialog text size, outlines, textbox opacity
- a shortcut key to activate the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
Download Mod v0.14 (~78MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14 (~259MB)
-
Info: seems unfortunately the old saves on Android are - at least for me - again not working. I made therefore at the start of allmost all chapter starts (1-3 are combined) ones. Download link below in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
ANewBeginning_01.jpg ANewBeginning_02.jpg ANewBeginning_03.jpg ANewBeginning_04.jpg ANewBeginning_05.jpg

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
is a new tag needed for game and are you being raped if? say you'er asleep and someone is having sex with your body? and you did not give consent? also isit it at least sleep sex if not rape? the scene with sister is in need of at least one tag added to game good scene just want to know what everyone thinks. I suggest that at least "sleep sex" tag and maybe "rape" tag.

current tags: 3dcg, big ass, big tits, creampie, handjob, incest, milf, ntr, romance, superpowers, teasing, vaginal sex

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
First off, the "switch" was added in v0.2, so if you played the first release you still see the exact same NTR dialogue between mother and daughter, just without the visual part and she still changes her mind about learning to cook, the moment the mother mentions her dad will love it... The devs didn't bother making the "harem, but not really" path a separate one. There are no changes in the dialogues, just skipping some parts here and there.
In this update for instance the NTR scene is her fucking her father (again) in the park, which by the way it's the only animated scene of the update, and a former teacher with her father in law sees them. In the "harem, but not really" path they are just sitting on a bench and again the former teacher sees them. Her reaction? Exactly the same with the NTR path... Here's the dialogue:
*ab=Daughter, bb=Father
ab "Oh shit!"
bb "What is it?"
ab "It's Mrs Roberts."
bb "Who?"
ab "My former English teacher. I think she taught [player_name] too."
ab "Maybe she won't notice us."
ab "Better mask up dad."
ab "Oh shit!"
bb "Yep, she's definitely seen us."
ab "(Crap.)"

Really? Oh, shit! A former teacher might see us sitting on a bench! Oh the humiliation!
And it's not that she doesn't like her, because she even offers to give her email to the MC, so they can get in touch.

There's also the affair between the mother and the neighbour which didn't change, because apparently girl on girl doesn't count and the fact that all the women are enamoured with the MC, but don't miss a chance to bang or fool around with someone else.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
First off, the "switch" was added in v0.2, so if you played the first release you still see the exact same NTR dialogue between mother and daughter, just without the visual part and she still changes her mind about learning to cook, the moment the mother mentions her dad will love it... The devs didn't bother making the "harem, but not really" path a separate one. There are no changes in the dialogues, just skipping some parts here and there.
In this update for instance the NTR scene is her fucking her father (again) in the park, which by the way it's the only animated scene of the update, and a former teacher with her father in law sees them. In the "harem, but not really" path they are just sitting on a bench and again the former teacher sees them. Her reaction? Exactly the same with the NTR path... Here's the dialogue:
*ab=Daughter, bb=Father
ab "Oh shit!"
bb "What is it?"
ab "It's Mrs Roberts."
bb "Who?"
ab "My former English teacher. I think she taught [player_name] too."
ab "Maybe she won't notice us."
ab "Better mask up dad."
ab "Oh shit!"
bb "Yep, she's definitely seen us."
ab "(Crap.)"

Really? Oh, shit! A former teacher might see us sitting on a bench! Oh the humiliation!
And it's not that she doesn't like her, because she even offers to give her email to the MC, so they can get in touch.

There's also the affair between the mother and the neighbour which didn't change, because apparently girl on girl doesn't count and the fact that all the women are enamoured with the MC, but don't miss a chance to bang or fool around with someone else.
Only played v0.2... so those texts were just what they say. I had no other image(s) to apply them to or associate them with - whether they made sense or not would depend on context, I suppose. Obviously I had no other context to apply to them... so I just moved on.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
This is one of those games which i would love to like but the way the ntr/ non-ntr path plays out, it totally just feel that ntr is just hidden behind the scenes. I guess it would be fine if you only played the "harem" route but if you done both, you will feel that even on the "Harem" there is an unlying ntr vibe. The latest scene at the park is especially strong on that feels issue.

A simple fix, imo, is for dev to simply remove dad scenes from the game except on normal family like events for the harem route. Or to replace sis dad scenes with some other chick, so it makes sense that dad is cheating and another good reason for mc to take care of the fam... There are many ways to handle it i guess, just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is one of those games which i would love to like but the way the ntr/ non-ntr path plays out, it totally just feel that ntr is just hidden behing the scenes. I guess it would be fine if you only played the "harem" route but if you done both, you will feel that even on the "Harem" there is an unlying ntr vibe. The latest scene at the park is especially strong on that feels issue.

A simple fix, imo, is for dev to simply remove dad scenes from the game except on normal family like events for the harem route. Or to replace sis dad scenes with some other chick, so it makes sense that dad is cheating and another good reason for mc to take care of the fam... There are many ways to handle it i guess, just my 2 cents...
simple and your on track but replace him in these scenes with the mc...... problem solved why should it be that way since the mc really isnt getting shit out of the sisters side yet he is so thats the fix

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes