3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Or to replace sis dad scenes with some other chick, so it makes sense that dad is cheating and another good reason for mc to take care of the fam... There are many ways to handle it i guess, just my 2 cents...
It would definitely require a lot more work - both here and on future updates. Do you think it would be worth the effort? I honestly don't know.
As I have said before, the Dev should make the game he wants and if it's good, it will find an audience. (And it's critics. :) )

Reactions: Dripping

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, if in the harem route, the scene of the father and the sister (and any other similar) happens anyway, but we do not see it, then I don't think I can be interested in the game.

The best thing would be for the Dev to make it clear whether or not the scenes happen on the harem route (and if it is the second option, I suggest modifying the dialogs enough to make it crystal clear).

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally, if in the harem route, the scene of the father and the sister (and any other similar) happens anyway, but we do not see it, then I don't think I can be interested in the game.

The best thing would be for the Dev to make it clear whether or not the scenes happen on the harem route (and if it is the second option, I suggest modifying the dialogs enough to make it crystal clear).
Crystal clear?
Sister: "So when I was out fucking dad, mom you wouldn't believe the beautiful weather..."
Or
Sister: "So when I was working out with dad and definitely not fucking him, the weather was beautiful mom..."

:ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Crystal clear?
Sister: "So when I was out fucking dad, mom you wouldn't believe the beautiful weather..."
Or
Sister: "So when I was working out with dad and definitely not fucking him, the weather was beautiful mom..."

:ROFLMAO:
I guess I'll put the game on my ignore list and see if anything has changed in the future.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I guess I'll put the game on my ignore list and see if anything has changed in the future.
Honestly in all seriousness that's probably wise. On the harem path as is: it really isn't for the "pure" harem fans.

I'm weird as: if i don't care about a character, I could care less who they are fucking. When I first played this i had zero clue that the dad and sister were banging until I entered the thread. I had no issues finding out because I have no love or feelings for the using sister.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Honestly in all seriousness that's probably wise. On the harem path as is: it really isn't for the "pure" harem fans.

I'm weird as: if i don't care about a character, I could care less who they are fucking. When I first played this i had zero clue that the dad and sister were banging until I entered the thread. I had no issues finding out because I have no love or feelings for the using sister.
I gave a simple yet effective way of fixing the harem route but my post was deleted claiming off topic and personal view. My thoughts were to follow as other have done that mix both genres and have 2 renders for those scenes scene a would be dad and scene c would be mc. if their body type is close enough its just a matter of switching heads and hair once one scene has rendered and hit render again. Im a dev i do it as well yes it makes for a extra set of renders but it would save the thread from the war that has erupted over it. All that would be left is to adjust the texts in the conversations leaving anything about the father out on the harem path and it being replaced with the mc name or what ever. Other devs do it and are successfully mixing the content. It could even have both scenes in each update. Considering my machine can pump out a render in 10-12 minutes with a 1070 it is not adding that much more time on the rendering side and the dev would have a game that both sides can be happy with and maybe even pull in more supporters.

Feb 11, 2021
is a new tag needed for game and are you being raped if? say you'er asleep and someone is having sex with your body? and you did not give consent? also isit it at least sleep sex if not rape? the scene with sister is in need of at least one tag added to game good scene just want to know what everyone thinks. I suggest that at least "sleep sex" tag and maybe "rape" tag.

current tags: 3dcg, big ass, big tits, creampie, handjob, incest, milf, ntr, romance, superpowers, teasing, vaginal sex
It's definitely sleep sex. I also think it's rape as well but that tag has almost lost all meaning with the way it's used, so sleep sex at least should be there

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The whole shitstorm here is not about the harem part not being already in the game, but the only part being a lie...
It technically is a harem already, since the MC had sex with two women (even if he was left blueballed by one of them) and has an active sexual relationship (just without intercourse yet) with a third, while he got a "proposition" from a forth one. The problem here is that all three (four) of them are banging someone else on the side too, or to be more specific the MC is the one they are all fucking on the side, so it's not "harem only", but "partly harem", "sloppy seconds harem" or "you're just their sidefuck harem"... Feel free to pick whichever you like. They all fit the game's narrative so far...
Sloppy seconds harem sounds about right for this.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is the worst thing you can do at this point. It's obvious that the dev wants to make an ntr game and that is fine but don't try to bullshit people with this "harem" path. Just make ntr game and be straight up about it.
I don't see anything bad about it. It obviously planned as a game with options. The player can choose and sees the scenes accordingly. Why shouldn't there be an optional mix between normal harem and NTR, depending on how we choose?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally had time to play the game - I liked it so far. The sister and the "two moms" are hot, the doc isn't too bad either. Speaking of the sis - yes, we have to compete with the father here (he's not dead this time...), but we have the ultimate "weapon" for that...

While playing it I also updated my Mod with some ingame music/audio, download links here.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 167M
SHA1SUM: 567bb3ddaef12eaadea2bc98a891bf1deed73e6d
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
for the love of thats holy what happened to v0.2.why the jump from 0.1 to 0.4 its confusing as hell:rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes