Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Keep flirting. You have to reach level +30 and over +50 for something to be. The process is slow in v0.8 but will be faster and better in the next update.
What you mean with level +30? I have the BrotherLove variable around 70 and all i get is „hope the dev will let us do somethint oneday“

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
What you mean with level +30? I have the BrotherLove variable around 70 and all i get is „hope the dev will let us do somethint oneday“
That's all for now, I haven't put anything special in now. Unless you’re playing as a sissy male you can spy on your sister masturbating in her room. In v1.0 when parents come I will focus more on incest and things in the house.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
That's all for now, I haven't put anything special in now. Unless you’re playing as a sissy male you can spy on your sister masturbating in her room. In v1.0 when parents come I will focus more on incest and things in the house.
ahh i see :c cant wait for the updates D:

jojo8

Feb 10, 2019
Question Lucy says come here again in couple of days or i call u but nothing happens is it the end for now ? sissy path

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
At the beginning when you answer Lucy's questions. She will ask you if you have a brother or sister. If you choose a sister or brother (depending on which character you play) Activates gay / lesbian. If you say both then it activates gay and incest.
Thanks.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't equipt the pink dress in the basement. i bought them, but where/how do you equip it?
In a sissy path you don’t need to put a dress in a box. you just need to equipt in your inventory called DRESS and then put makeup on to make the character change the look.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes