jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
In the main lab from Professor Dick or Professor Jenny (if you play as Straight Male). Complete their quest and they will give you fertile water.
where do i need to use control device
nevermind got it thanks

Last edited:

ms83

Jan 10, 2020
I´d love to play the game, but I can´t get past day 2 without a game breaking bug. At some point the needs stop decreasing/increasing and remain at a fixed value - don´t know if this is related to this bug, or if I missed something, but I can also only work at day 1. When I try to work on any other days, the buy/sell interface opens.
Edit: Also the game freezes after entering the lab behind the food store. After entering there shows up a message "locked" and the game stops.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I´d love to play the game, but I can´t get past day 2 without a game breaking bug. At some point the needs stop decreasing/increasing and remain at a fixed value - don´t know if this is related to this bug, or if I missed something, but I can also only work at day 1. When I try to work on any other days, the buy/sell interface opens.
Edit: Also the game freezes after entering the lab behind the food store. After entering there shows up a message "locked" and the game stops.
you have to do the quest with the "picture lady" first try to get her to like you. after a while she invites you to her backroom where u can fuck her and ask for a job, in the second job delivery she tells you to go to the lab and so it gets open

JJATH

May 2, 2017
In the Male/Shemale/Sissy path I have the package and gave Anna the phone but when I go to deliver the package to the lab I keep getting "I have to give Anna a cell phone first."

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
anyone here can tell me which download link you used that worked? tried 2 times and everytime the file was corrupted enough to not unpack but in good enough shape to open up into the extractor

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
In the Male/Shemale/Sissy path I have the package and gave Anna the phone but when I go to deliver the package to the lab I keep getting "I have to give Anna a cell phone first."
When you take the package you have to go back to Anna to give her a cell phone.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
anyone here can tell me which download link you used that worked? tried 2 times and everytime the file was corrupted enough to not unpack but in good enough shape to open up into the extractor
Try this.
v0.8 main game:
v0.9 update:

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm sorry i asking here but what with Mystical Island future? It has nice tropical setting. Not like i was excited by building raft but tropical survival concept underused in this niche. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
tried it,.. doesnt work for me... funny thing about the bug i get the message "harddisk full" but can install other games way bigger onto it,.. and its only this one single game
Try this.
v0.8 main game:
v0.9 update:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
tried it,.. doesnt work for me... funny thing about the bug i get the message "harddisk full" but can install other games way bigger onto it,.. and its only this one single game
You don't need to install anything, just extract v0.8 and v0.9 from WinRaR. from folder v0.9 copy everything and paste to folder v0.8

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry i asking here but what with Mystical Island future? It has nice tropical setting. Not like i was exciting by building raft but tropical survival concept underused in this niche. :)
I am currently working on a new update for Mystical Island, it will be soon. In a couple of days I will put a game plan like I did for A New Beginning so you will know what to expect in the future. ;)

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
You don't need to install anything, just extract v0.8 and v0.9 from WinRaR. from folder v0.9 copy everything and paste to folder v0.8
yeah i know, let me rephrase it: when i try to extract the files i get the error message "harddisk full" but there are still 600gb left, and i can install/extract any other programm/game there (have tried that allready) without any problem. so if everything else is working as intended only the archive for this game doesnt,..

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
yeah i know, let me rephrase it: when i try to extract the files i get the error message "harddisk full" but there are still 600gb left, and i can install/extract any other programm/game there (have tried that allready) without any problem. so if everything else is working as intended only the archive for this game doesnt,..
It means the disk you use to save temporary folders has not enough space.
Change it in the setting of RAR(paths/folder for temporary files) or ZIP(folders/working folders/specified).
And there may be a bug if you just extract the files with right-click, it will still use the default dick to do the extraction.
So open with RAR/ZIP and click the big icon above Extract to/Extract it should work fine.
sorry for bad English and have fun!;)

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
was any of the most recent update m/m scenes? Love the game, but don't wanna play all the way through again for m/f scenes

Heshallburn

Mar 6, 2019
I'm on sissy path and I can't equip the dress and lingerie from the inv. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, also have no idea where to go for the brothel.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Where do u find the fertile water I need it for professor dick
When Lucy sends you for fertile water, go to the main lab (Left of the park) there you'll find Professor Dick. He will refuse to give you fertile water so you have to find out what he likes to give you water.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes