Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Look at the poster next to the bar but before that you have to find a picture in the basement and go to the picture exhibition.

The poster will direct you to the lab.
by finding a picture, u mean the drawing quest? cause that is the only picture related thing in the basement.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
by finding a picture, u mean the drawing quest? cause that is the only picture related thing in the basement.
Ohh You play as a male.

When you deliver the picture to the gym, you ask Lori again about the job. She will give you another picture to deliver to the lab.

Modg

Jul 2, 2017
I go to the store, choose "ask about work" and nothing happens. I go to the store, choose "ask about work" and nothing happens. What should I do??

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I go to the store, choose "ask about work" and nothing happens. I go to the store, choose "ask about work" and nothing happens. What should I do??
In normal male path there is a bug, in the next version it will be fixed.

Reactions: Modg

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
how does the patch 0.8 to 0.9 work?
How to install an update:
1. Download main game v0.8 and extract
2. Download update v0.9 and extract
3. From the folder '' A new beginning v0.9 Straight Male '' copy/cut everything and paste
in A new beginning v0.8 folder
4. Enjoy

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anyone have a mac version, or even an old mac version? The usual trick of copying the www folder into another RPGM game's app.nw doesn't seem to work for this one.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
In the main lab from Professor Dick or Professor Jenny (if you play as Straight Male). Complete their quest and they will give you fertile water.
where do i need to use control device
nevermind got it thanks

Last edited:

ms83

Jan 10, 2020
I´d love to play the game, but I can´t get past day 2 without a game breaking bug. At some point the needs stop decreasing/increasing and remain at a fixed value - don´t know if this is related to this bug, or if I missed something, but I can also only work at day 1. When I try to work on any other days, the buy/sell interface opens.
Edit: Also the game freezes after entering the lab behind the food store. After entering there shows up a message "locked" and the game stops.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes