Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game needs a fundamental rework, by jove. I'm unable to sleep because "not now" is terrible game design; randomly going into a basement and staying there, not being able to work because you have to sleep to advance a day even though you rested and the next day shows, instant game over if you take two pills a day, characters just speaking at you.

It's pretty baffling all in all. It's not like it's hopeless or anything, you just need to work on the basic flow, actual quest descriptions an so on. You shouldn´t need to follow a walkthrough right out of the gate to do basic things in a game.

highstar

Aug 5, 2020
When Lucy sends you for fertile water, go to the main lab (Left of the park) there you'll find Professor Dick. He will refuse to give you fertile water so you have to find out what he likes to give you water.
whats next ? i have made it all untill the sister likes me and say hope developer alow it and doctor in lap say compe after two days there is nothing to do? sisy mode

lukum

Jul 3, 2018
Mr Teddy is the password. It is the name of Dr. Dicks Teddy.

Could it be, that there are some missing images? playerSh1.png oder Doctor3.png?

casper110

May 31, 2020
I am having a problem where I cant get a job in game. straight path. went and cleaned the room, did I miss something?

lukum

Jul 3, 2018
You can get a job at the foot shop. Or you can take the bus and go into the massage club, there you can work, too.
Later on in the story, you can work in the strip club, story progress.

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
When I play the sissy route,after apply work from doctor,when sleep it said "not now",how to solve?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes