• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alhriman

Oct 10, 2020
i don't know what you mean by animal form but if i remember correctly thee is no such thing. only human cow and prego scene aftwer that i haven't any time this bug nest at all .Yes i love this game but without the bugs so i might make a user walkthrough but i'm not sure if i miss something cause of the bugs and stuffs . This game needs more bimbo content man.LOVE THAT ROUTE
After drinking antinightmare drink from Witch, there can be side effect, MC will think she is a animal, I found only one mind state, greedy pig, she toss coin to anybody who asks, it sucks :D

Reactions: pdpdpd

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Why does Sarah disappear when she says she'll sit on the other chair. She just vanishes and I can't progress her quest anymore, even though she wrote me a not to come talk to her. Every time I enter the tavern now she just isn't there. Did the quest break?

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I was wondering how many futa scenes are there and how I can get all of them? I have done the small boob/big boob futa elf scenes(when first meeting Priapa), but I don't know how to get the futa elf blowjob and doggystyle(tent scenes). Also, I have found the futa Debbie scene, so what else is there. I think I have heard of a futa goblin/orc? But how do I get those. Anyone who knows, please share, I am mainly playing for the futa content. (looking at you Midge, you seem knowledgeable). Also what are all the lesbian scenes and how to get to them. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it :D

Last edited:

Ankwar

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone who knows, please share, I am mainly playing for the futa content.
For extra scenes with Priapa - you should return after the quest with her help. You find her near the tent and can stay with her for the night. She will feed MC, and then fuck her.
For scenes with futa-orc, you should make MC slave of the Bogwart goblin on the beach. After this, she can sleep in the cave, bring food for his master, and Bogwart will sell her ass to futa-org almost every morning.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes