♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In the bogwart path can you have sophie has a slave too? I can only have the Victoria clone lol.
Haha. When you say "Victoria clone, do you mean Sarha?

No I don't think so. You can make her a slave in the orc camp if you don't save her. You have to take a look at her while "she gets fucked by goblins about 3 times without asking Priapas for her help. Then she'll be lost and want to fuck goblin all the time. It's a bad ending for her somehow."

What I don't understand is how to make Victoria a slave to the green dwarf Bogwart. She's going to suck him and get her ass bangued almost every day (at least fifteen times) But no way. I tried as a normal Vicky and also as a bimbo.
I made him drink 5 or 6 jars of his semen too, but still nothing. Any idea for it to work?
maybe i made her too naughty for the gnome :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Haha. When you say "Victoria clone, do you mean Sarha?

No I don't think so. You can make her a slave in the orc camp if you don't save her. You have to take a look at her while "she gets fucked by goblins about 3 times without asking Priapas for her help. Then she'll be lost and want to fuck goblin all the time. It's a bad ending for her somehow."

What I don't understand is how to make Victoria a slave to the green dwarf Bogwart. She's going to suck him and get her ass bangued almost every day (at least fifteen times) But no way. I tried as a normal Vicky and also as a bimbo.
I made him drink 5 or 6 jars of his semen too, but still nothing. Any idea for it to work?
maybe i made her too naughty for the gnome :unsure:
Yes Sarha ( i forgot the name lol) i don't know about Bogwart if he can fuck victoria in the ass i guess you finished the orc camp path, after that he ask you to go fetvh bread for him in the city and you will end up turning Sarha into a slave too.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes Sarha ( i forgot the name lol) i don't know about Bogwart if he can fuck victoria in the ass i guess you finished the orc camp path, after that he ask you to go fetvh bread for him in the city and you will end up turning Sarha into a slave too.
Ok I'll try to be more specific. When Sarah and Vicky returned with the Book of Light, they hadn't killed the 3 goblins, so Sarah had been drinking goblin sperm. Then there was the choice between: 1-continue without revenge. 2- make her drink a pink liquid to turn her into a bimobo (which I did) 3- take her to see Bogwart.
What did you choose 1, 2 or 3?
I chose 2 to continue the quest in Silvershied (Goblins, orcs, minotaurs = Zooland lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Ok I'll try to be more specific. When Sarah and Vicky returned with the Book of Light, they hadn't killed the 3 goblins, so Sarah had been drinking goblin sperm. Then there was the choice between: 1-continue without revenge. 2- make her drink a pink liquid to turn her into a bimobo (which I did) 3- take her to see Bogwart.
I chose 2 to continue the quest in Silvershied (Goblins, orcs, minotaurs = Zooland lol).
I don't remember for the choices i let sophie be lost to the goblins and vick was already addicyed so working at the brothel was not possible, i guess we folowed differents ways of the path then. :unsure:
(Et marrant le pseudo. :ROFLMAO: (y) )

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't remember for the choices i let sophie be lost to the goblins and vick was already addicyed so working at the brothel was not possible, i guess we folowed differents ways of the path then. :unsure:
(Et marrant le pseudo. :ROFLMAO: (y) )
Haha you caught us. En fait on joue à deux (c'est pour ça le "us") hehe c'est bien plus fun. Oui beaucoup de façons d'y arriver on dirait. En fait tu peux travailler au bordel si tu es addicte, mais tu dois d'abord te faire désintoxiquer en allant voir et parler à la grosse femme à gauche derrière Sarah. Si la futa (derrière le comptoir) t'attrape une seule fois c'est cuit, sinon tu y vas une l'addition supprimée et c'est partit pour de nouvelles aventures :love:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Haha you caught us. En fait on joue à deux (c'est pour ça le "us") hehe c'est bien plus fun. Oui beaucoup de façons d'y arriver on dirait. En fait tu peux travailler au bordel si tu es addicte, mais tu dois d'abord te faire désintoxiquer en allant voir et parler à la grosse femme à gauche derrière Sarah. Si la futa (derrière le comptoir) t'attrape une seule fois c'est cuit, sinon tu y vas une l'addition supprimée et c'est partit pour de nouvelles aventures :love:
;) Yeah i know about the fat lady i've tried some different path already but not all. Je parle peu fr sinon on va sortir un english please lol, mais amusez vous bien tous les deux du coup. ^^

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I would love a Ren'py remake of this game. I really like the renders and the story, but I've given up on the game twice now. Just can't get through the RPGM grind.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
;) Yeah i know about the fat lady i've tried some different path already but not all. Je parle peu fr sinon on va sortir un english please lol, mais amusez vous bien tous les deux du coup. ^^
Oh okay. It's not a problem at all, as long as we understand each other ;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I would love a Ren'py remake of this game. I really like the renders and the story, but I've given up on the game twice now. Just can't get through the RPGM grind.
I see your point, but how could the dev all milk his patreons without all this grinding? Ho sorry! I meant all his Hu-Cow
I mean.... MOOOooh! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Smiruk and SAFFID

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How did you got here ? I found the key what am i supposed to do next ?
ok so ... let me think. Do you see where you got this key? Well, it's the parallel street below and you have to go all the way to the left. There's a new area there, and once in that area, you'll see smeagol's cousin in front of some wooden crates, and neither it's moving nor talking about this ... thing, puwa!. But I guess you can't go there, at least not until an update.
And about the key, I really don't know where to put it in it (no no no no! not where you think, it hurts here :whistle:). I thought it was for room A1 in the tavern (formerly church), but it's a girl inside who slips the key under the door so Vicky can enter.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, a lot of questions are asked about the possible scenes and also about the missing pics. I was also wondering these questions, and so last night, I decided to take out my toolbox to dig a bit. I was able to decipher all the photos in the game, and there ... Surprise! The pics are all there and maybe even a few "extras" that I don't know. And a question comes to my mind: someone was asking if it was possible to make Sophie slaves of Bogwart, it seems to me. I don't know if the scenes are implemented, but in any case the pics are there. Ditto for those between Georges, Vicky (or Tory here)And Emma, And also Vicky and the dark elf in the tent. There are 1933 in all, so i put here only a few examples.
The dev really suks....

Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal001_00.png Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal002_00 - Copie - Copie.png Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal002_00.png Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal003_00.png Bogwart_Sarah-Sophie_Anal004_00.png Emma-Tory_BE_CumFight_Battle00100.png Emma-Tory_BE_CumFight_Battle00800.png FutaElf_BE_TentSex00200.png FutaElf_BE_TentSex00300.png FutaElf_BE_TentSex00500.png

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
I only had bring her to bogwart option, so i cant make her to drink the pink fluid. Do i need to finish succubus quest?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I only had bring her to bogwart option, so i cant make her to drink the pink fluid. Do i need to finish succubus quest?
Wait... Who do the fuck you talk about? :) Vicky or Sarah? For Vicky or Tory, or even Toy (It's the other niknames of Vicky for the pole dance) As far i know, you can make it whenever you want as long you make her drink this shiti thing, and for Sarah, you must trape the sucube before you can bring her to Smeagol.... Hehe, i love this movie

You_Shall_Not_Pass!_0-1_screenshot.jpg

But, but... yes there is always but, it is my experience of the game, and it took me in rather unexpected situations. and it took me in rather unexpected situations, and i don't even know how, after having trapped the sucubus, to get Ginger (one of the whores and warrior) out to enlist the two girls who had survived from the orcs camp (in the west, not Silverfield) to take Sarah to Smeagol, and in addition to make her drink the two cocktails (cum and bimbo) But I do not recommend trying, it makes a hell of a mess lol. NPCs spawn in multiple locations at the same time, and that's just the start of hell

Last edited:
Reactions: Helmyoga and Smiruk
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes