Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
When I return to her she feeds me but the dialogue plays and I dont get to see the tent scenes. It stays on one image the entire time. Is this a bug or something?

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
bug report - the game get stuck and crushes at first prostitution blowjob scene after getting caught stealing carrots from the store and have to work behind it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
pleas help me
2 questions
where does the strange key lead us?
Hi there,
I have the same question and many more, because I played up to version 2 something that I really got lost. It seems to me that there are bugs in some quests, like "Damsel in Distress (I can't get past 50% after saving Sophie) The quest or the “slave” path does not seem finished? And other quests that don't seem to be triggering. Is there nowhere we could find a walkthrough newer than the one in op? (Game version 3.6.4)

Where could I find bribe 43?
What is this?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there anyone who knows how to get the pics and scenes with Priapas when Wicky return see her in its tent ( after recuing Sophie) I've got a black screen with the text only...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone kind enough to provide a save file with preggo content?
There. This save contains a lot of things, because Vicky got fucked by Priapa (you have to activate the pregnancy via the menu "key element").
But Vicky is also addicted to cum, so if you want to cure her you have to go to the tavern and talk with the fat lady on the left behind Sarha. She's only here every three days. And you have to do it before going to the brothel, because if the woman / transexual ( I don' remember his name) finds out that you are addicted, Vicky will suck his dick, and she will definitely deny you that you work here.

Reactions: Soushikan

Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
There. This save contains a lot of things, because Vicky got fucked by Priapa (you have to activate the pregnancy via the menu "key element").
But Vicky is also addicted to cum, so if you want to cure her you have to go to the tavern and talk with the fat lady on the left behind Sarha. She's only here every three days. And you have to do it before going to the brothel, because if the woman / transexual ( I don' remember his name) finds out that you are addicted, Vicky will suck his dick, and she will definitely deny you that you work here.
Thanks, this helps a lot

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Why does Sarah disappear when she says she'll sit on the other chair. She just vanishes and I can't progress her quest anymore, even though she wrote me a not to come talk to her. Every time I enter the tavern now she just isn't there. Did the quest break?
Humm! It's weird. I just got at this point, and she's on the other chair. Here, my save just after I (Vicky) talked to Sarha about the sucubus and find out Miss debhi is not a vampire. I hope this help you. Good luck

Reactions: seth23

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if it's possible, but anyone knows if vicky could get revenge for sarha's betrayal, when she told vicky about the book of light spells and sent it to the brothel as a test not knowing if would that work (Quest "Obtain Event") and also get the quest (Fake Passport) which is in the town of Silverfield? I tried several combinations on the way out of the brothel, but once Vicky introduces herself to Sarha in the tavern, she can take her to bogwart the goblin, or free Ginger. If they return to the brothel frees Ginger, Vicky must then recruit the two rescued girls from the slave camp (Orcs camp west of the map). After that, Vicky can only add the bimbo liquid to her drink in the evening, then Ginger sends Vicky to Sylverfield, and when she returns to the tavern, Ginger and Sarha are silent.
Any hint?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
A smalls bugs to report:
Vicky is in Silverfield during "Fake Passport" quest. After the first night spent in the cell, she goes out in Bimbo mode "and there, she finds herself in the city where the" humans "are (Inn, hold man, tavern, etc ...) to have sex! WTF? ?? EDIT: And also, impossible to find the mysterious key after sucking the two orcs ...
I found the key after several days

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
how do I use the save files ?? When I try to open the game with them it just shows new game
Damn. Make any own save in this slot (ie if you want to implement save009.rpgsave , start a new game, make a save at slot 9, then exit game and overwrite file in /www/save folder)

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Humm! It's weird. I just got at this point, and she's on the other chair. Here, my save just after I (Vicky) talked to Sarha about the sucubus and find out Miss debhi is not a vampire. I hope this help you. Good luck
Thanks. Though, it'll be a while till I'll have a go at this game again.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
how do I use the save files ?? When I try to open the game with them it just shows new game
If you want to replace one of your save, for example backup number 11, rename the save you want to put in place with the same number (file11.rpgsave) and overwrite yours when requested. The same file name must already be present in your folder. Then you go back to the "End Game" menu then "To Title" and load your save

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This game works with the feet above the head. Look.
The MC is in Silverfield in the old church turned into a tavern. She found the key strange, and in the cell she spoke to the girl who whispered A1 to her. The MC went to this room for the first time, and the girl from the cell or at least a girl slipped the key under the door to her ... she entered, then they chatted briefly, then they quickly came out. After that, the MC couldn't enter that room anymore. But after several days, the same scenario happened in front of that door, but this time (see screenshot below) The room is empty And the MC can come in and out whenever she wants .... I thought I had found the A1 room, but there is nothing to hide or wait in this room image 5.png image 4.png image 3.png image 2.png

yumeko93

Dec 29, 2021

You need to send the configure file and the global as well.

yumeko93

Dec 29, 2021

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Why? Can you expand a bit maybe? First, because your commentary comes out of the blue, and because I don't NEED anything, other than a few answers to the questions i asked.
So if You need something from me, maybe if you ask politely, maybe I could do something for you. ;)

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
In the bogwart path can you have sophie has a slave too? I can only have the Victoria clone lol.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes