beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I agree, Beijing, I'd like to see more work on the other paths to take and hopefully tying them together so you can go through each on the same game.

But, I have to admit, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a second cream event for some humongous unreal head-sized boobage XD

But I REALLY like big tits.

Also, I'm sorry also for insulting you if I did. I really couldn't understand you and I did think you were just trolling... Now u realize you're not. I'm sorry.
No problem, but then make a fair play with Victoria big tits give her 1 more agree ! when she went to the Goblin (Beach)next time he offer a special cream for 10 silver ( Penis enchandment)ok! She and Jerk can make a deal with them or she can give this to Blake for 10 Silver.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone at f95. Unfortunately I can see that you're stealing and sharing my work here which is not legal. I'm only posting here to warn you for the future, if you keep stealing and sharing the game I will report you to the patreon staff. My game is free so why don't you just wait one month to play it? I've been following this thread for a while but didn't know what to do, now that I've talked to patreon staff when I was at patrecon I know what I can do... Hopefully I don't come out as the biggest dick in the world but I don't like when people steal my content. Thanks in advance.
We have 12.01.2018 and hear nothing from your side over 1 month so far, What happen ? There steal the hole game from your side ? Be so polite and inform us here soon that you will continue with game or the version 0.83 was the last one? Thanks in advance for any reply!I hope you will continue because this is great game with all problems we have somtimes or pathes the not getting updates.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a walk through for this game ? There seems to be no direction so i just walk around and by chance progress in the game. Any help would be great..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is there a walk through for this game ? There seems to be no direction so i just walk around and by chance progress in the game. Any help would be great..

Just going to let you know that I've updated the walkthrough!

Patrons can also edit the walkthrough so no this is not a double post.

Cheers! Your's WhiteRaven

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

[/QUOTE]

We all glad that you still there and your goal to bring up the v0.9 maybe ...this week, looks more next week 20.01. 18.10 pm.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

You said, this week is your goal to update with 0.9 , but you don´t mention that the version will be update published anyway before this........Date.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
The fake news from 16.01.2018 and UncleVT are wrong. WhiteRavens abandoned the game "A new dawn" and there don´t answer at all. Please delete game here or put it to the catecory "abandoned". A shame for WhiteRaven to let all members here waiting for nothing.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The fake news from 16.01.2018 and UncleVT are wrong. WhiteRavens abandoned the game "A new dawn" and there don´t answer at all. Please delete game here or put it to the catecory "abandoned". A shame for WhiteRaven to let all members here waiting for nothing.
Lol!

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes