Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I was looking for help on the slave route of the game or a walkthrough but did not see either in the posts that helped so through some trial and error found out something that would help so will put in the spoiler tag how to get up ;) in the slave route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well came across a bug seems, that when you stay with the old man after bargaining for 1 silver and favor price and he has you go to the inn keeper to pick up flour and you go to the cave to talk the owner to give you flower you can no longer get the flour at the inn oO

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6.2 on svscomics

Hotfix version 0.6.2

Bugfix
+ Fixed mission didn't start when expected

+ Fixed curtain bug in jerks house

+ Fixed some minor change map interactions

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Well came across a bug seems, that when you stay with the old man after bargaining for 1 silver and favor price and he has you go to the inn keeper to pick up flour and you go to the cave to talk the owner to give you flower you can no longer get the flour at the inn oO
I think thats intentional. Because MC hates the inn owner (fatso) and when she learns that she has to get the flour from the inn, she does it unwillingly. But after learning that there's another source for the flour (orc woman from the cave) she no longer needs to go the inn.

At least thats how i see it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I think thats intentional. Because MC hates the inn owner (fatso) and when she learns that she has to get the flour from the inn, she does it unwillingly. But after learning that there's another source for the flour (orc woman from the cave) she no longer needs to go the inn.

At least thats how i see it.
Well the issue is that the orc fem is the one time deal for the moment it seems as I had to use a save editor to get flour, no one was selling it, for the night the next night had the bag back on the table at the Inn

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes