Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you again :)

Just one thing : you say in a previous post there is a cheat in the jerk house to skip the day ? What is it please ? ^^

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017

Just one thing : you say in a previous post there is a cheat in the jerk house to skip the day ? What is it please ? ^^
Go to the marked position and press enter (You will hear applause sound). Your HP will be filled and Energy will be drained, you can now declared your earnings and go to sleep.

Screenshot (69).png

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

If you go to the back wall of the jerk house, the spot inbetween the window and counter and interact, you'll hear applause, it skips the day by setting energy to 0 so you can sleep. After paying taxes that is.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
the man doesn't say anything the girl says this table has already been served
Is this from 0.6.2 ?? Because I just checked 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 have no problem in tavern job or serving the fat man

Also is the mission (sarah) starting in 0.6.2?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
For me it worked after several retries. Something wonky with this specific link, because other Mega downloads work just fine. It's not likely to be on my end - I tried from two hosts with two different IP-addresses. And others seem to struggle as well. Symptoms: Not starting, timeouts, not finishing.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Is this from 0.6.2 ?? Because I just checked 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 have no problem in tavern job or serving the fat man

Also is the mission (sarah) starting in 0.6.2?
yes it was 0.6.2 and yes the mission is starting later i will downloa 0.6.3 and try there to see if the tavern job is still bugged thank you for your help

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes