g22

May 30, 2017
I must say I'm happy to see a dev posting bug fixes as frequently as Whiteraven does. I don't mind if a game has bugs, most of them do it's inevitable, but WR is a dev likely to fix them promptly. GJ Dev.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - playing 0.6.3c, first playthrough for me. Plus - can get plenty of money by just flashing people in town over and over. Minus - cannot get the flour quest to open up - once I talk to Sarah in the pub and trigger the start of the mission, the only way out of town is to the south and the slave camp. How do I get to the pond/etc north? Will try through again without ever speaking to her and see if I can leave town any other way...

EDIT - NVM. Figured out this is a reverse projection map. Down is North...it's the pond south (down) from town...never even looked for a path there...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
OK - playing 0.6.3c, first playthrough for me. Plus - can get plenty of money by just flashing people in town over and over. Minus - cannot get the flour quest to open up - once I talk to Sarah in the pub and trigger the start of the mission, the only way out of town is to the south and the slave camp. How do I get to the pond/etc north? Will try through again without ever speaking to her and see if I can leave town any other way...

EDIT - NVM. Figured out this is a reverse projection map. Down is North...it's the pond south (down) from town...never even looked for a path there...
Yea took me a moment to understand the inversion of the compass in the game and others like this, I spent a while walking around looking for a exit at top of map to go north. It was me getting bored and wanting to walk around to find the inversion in this game south = north and such. I just wish that the paths sort of converged in some areas though. Old man path you can see a lot with the 'back alley' girl and the thug(s) but in the jerk route i did not oO

Reactions: Krull

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Only main issue I have is with the game is the lack of a corruption indicator in the status of the player, also when you go dancing the tavern woman says the "scene" is yours, I think she means "stage"....

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Only main issue I have is with the game is the lack of a corruption indicator in the status of the player, also when you go dancing the tavern woman says the "scene" is yours, I think she means "stage"....
I agree there is no real way to visually see the MC corruption level aka wearing less clothing, unless you count the times she agrees to things without a confirmation from player. AKA paying taxes she eventually just does it without being reminded though would like to see something in the player screen at least.

But then there is hidden stats though Dirtiness, obedience and Self respect i think they are

Reactions: iainmore

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I must say I'm happy to see a dev posting bug fixes as frequently as Whiteraven does. I don't mind if a game has bugs, most of them do it's inevitable, but WR is a dev likely to fix them promptly. GJ Dev.
But my issue was, he's not fixing bug properly. For example, the mission bug was supposed to be fixed in 0.6.1 (mentioned in changelog) but was only fixed in 0.6.3(a or b). And he just rushes to fix that single bug but doesn't wait or playtest thoroughly to find and fix other bugs as well. That just shows unprofessionalism.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
What if the money is not enough? If the original idea does not bring the prosperity needed to create the game.

What if I had an idea for an absurd fetish game, which only a few people supported, should I then be obligated to finish this game for the meager pay that would provide?

I obviously understand what you are thinking, but fact is, on patreon you are supporting creators, you are not paying for any products.
The moment you take money you take obligation. Period. If you're not sure your project will bring in enough money, do a Kickstarter for startup capital. Or start developing the game without taking money, gauge interest, and then decide whether or not to fund via Patreon. But if you have a Patreon page describing your project, and you're offering parts of that project as rewards, you need to accept that the reason people are backing you is because of that project. Finish it.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
But my issue was, he's not fixing bug properly. For example, the mission bug was supposed to be fixed in 0.6.1 (mentioned in changelog) but was only fixed in 0.6.3(a or b). And he just rushes to fix that single bug but doesn't wait or playtest thoroughly to find and fix other bugs as well. That just shows unprofessionalism.
At least it's just unprofessionalism and not also laziness like too many other devs.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hello i am stuck of "beer quest" on the tavern. How to get a beer offer from a guard? thanks
It's linked to how shameless/corrupt you are. If your living with the jerk you have to flash every morning it comes quicker, but after a small grind it's only a matter of time before you become shameless enough to flash the guards and they buy you beer in gratitude.
Remember to vist the black guy who is at the top RIGHT at the bar, everytime you come in 1st, he slaps your arse and gets you used to it.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It's linked to how shameless/corrupt you are. If your living with the jerk you have to flash every morning it comes quicker, but after a small grind it's only a matter of time before you become shameless enough to flash the guards and they buy you beer in gratitude.
Remember to vist the black guy who is at the top RIGHT at the bar, everytime you come in 1st, he slaps your arse and gets you used to it.
Don't forget that the Glory Hole and turning in taxes i think they add to the required stats too

Reactions: dav121
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes