SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a secret code or something for that Cheat skull or I can just.. use random numbers?

Edit: nevermind, my answer is in the previous page.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I too would like to unlock the secrets of the skull.
I can't seem to find the answer Sven mentioned was on the previous page.

akon

May 21, 2017
I too would like to unlock the secrets of the skull.
I can't seem to find the answer Sven mentioned was on the previous page.
No one still had posted those codes here, they are for patreons only. The post that was mentioned above point to that issue, whiteraven changed the codes access for his patreons.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No one still had posted those codes here, they are for patreons only. The post that was mentioned above point to that issue, whiteraven changed the codes access for his patreons.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I just patched the 0.7.3 data to an older Mac build, and it seems to work fine. Question - will old saves work or should I restart? I have a pretty slutty Vickie on the jerk path - should I revisit prior to town? Is the slave path different in this version? I already see that theere is a lot of new dialog and the outfits seem different - any other differences?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Are you supposed to automatically pork Blake every morning when you leave the house or is that just a glitch on my end? It was fun the first couple times, but now it's just the same long scene every single day. And there's no way to avoid it. Thank the Hentai Gods I at least discovered how to speed up the dialogue. Still takes a while though.
Also can't get free beer from the guards anymore, since they're all stuck in ''ask where Sarah is'' mode, and I've already asked all of them. Bummer. Here I was hoping I could milk them forever.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Are you supposed to automatically pork Blake every morning when you leave the house or is that just a glitch on my end? It was fun the first couple times, but now it's just the same long scene every single day. And there's no way to avoid it. Thank the Hentai Gods I at least discovered how to speed up the dialogue. Still takes a while though.
Also can't get free beer from the guards anymore, since they're all stuck in ''ask where Sarah is'' mode, and I've already asked all of them. Bummer. Here I was hoping I could milk them forever.
I'm not sure about that myself cause I haven't played in a while, but just in case you didn't know, cheat engine has a speed hack that lets you speed up games. It's super useful for skipping through scenes you've already seen and also fast forwarding running. Pretty much all rpgmaker games I play I set to x2 speed XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm not sure about that myself cause I haven't played in a while, but just in case you didn't know, cheat engine has a speed hack that lets you speed up games. It's super useful for skipping through scenes you've already seen and also fast forwarding running. Pretty much all rpgmaker games I play I set to x2 speed XD
Cheat Engine requires an installation. I don't wanna do that. Probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway.
I just wish there was a button to skip dialogue. Every RPGMaker game should have one. I don't understand why some devs choose not to include one.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Cheat Engine requires an installation. I don't wanna do that. Probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway.
I just wish there was a button to skip dialogue. Every RPGMaker game should have one. I don't understand why some devs choose not to include one.
TBF, the cheat engine way is like, 4 button presses XD . But I admire your laziness :p

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Didn't I just update this? :p
Updated to 0.7.3, thanks :D

Reactions: Thundas and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
TBF, the cheat engine way is like, 4 button presses XD . But I admire your laziness :p
Thanks. I take pride in it. :p
But I also don't like having random programs installed on this PC. It's not mine after all. Even Locale Emulator I uninstall after using it. Though that's just a single button. This requires me to select an installation directory. Not a fan.
Eh, it's not like I need it. No sense in installing something for a problem that could be avoided by the dev just adding a function.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes