Bouboulle

Aug 11, 2017
i am stuck again. i dance every day, accept every thing, i go to the black guy every day and the heroine has big tits (and keep repeting me to confront the "jerk" but this does nothing)

i cant do another things except that (the slavers camps is silence) the warrior woman keep repeting "i will let you know" but nothing...
The jerk is sleeping with the heroine and i have done the quest with the goblin cum on jar.

what to do now? what is the "slave route"?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
i am stuck again. i dance every day, accept every thing, i go to the black guy every day and the heroine has big tits (and keep repeting me to confront the "jerk" but this does nothing)

i cant do another things except that (the slavers camps is silence) the warrior woman keep repeting "i will let you know" but nothing...
The jerk is sleeping with the heroine and i have done the quest with the goblin cum on jar.

what to do now? what is the "slave route"?
I'm pretty sure that's most of the content for now.
The slave route is at the beginning of the game. Instead of going to the guards at the bottom in that small village, go to the right and talk to the people blocking the road.

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone, just letting you know that I need more days before I can update the game... I was a bit too optimistic when I first gave out the preliminary release date :/
If you think about it, there would only be 21 days between the release of 0.6 and 0.7 which are a bit to little. I wanted to motivate myself to work harder to be able to release the version earlier...

I'm confident to say that the new update will be released before the 6/10. If it's ready before that day I will ofcourse release it then. That's all for now!

Cheers! Your's WhiteRaven

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what is the jerk route?
The Jerk is the guy who allows the player to stay in his gaff for free and a daily flash of boobies.
It;s the best route so far for corruption and for a magical boobie expansion cream. His house is opposite the guy in the middle of the town you pay daily taxes to

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
From Patreon:

"

I've updated this month codes for the website, If you're not familiar with how to use the codes this is how you'll do it.
1. Create an account at

2. If you're an old user skip first point and login here

3. Go to your user profile by pressing on your name in the top right corner of the screen

4. Press the text "change patreon code"

5. Enter the given code from my posts

At last it looks like I'll need some more days untill I can release version 0.7 sad but true, there's so much new text in this version, I'm so excited to release it but want to make it complete and at least do some bugtesting before I release it. I hope I'm not annoying you with pushing up the release date :/ I get so annoyed by it my self so can only imagine your side...

That's all for now

Cheers! Your's WhiteRaven
"

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.7, Thanks :D

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sweet. I love it when a new version comes out shortly after I start a game.
Really enjoying it so far. Finding out I can drink the goblin cum was the best part so far. XD
This reminds me a bit of Claire's Quest though. Or maybe it's the other way around. Not sure which was first. Either way, I'm not complaining. More games like this can only be a good thing. Though I think I like this one more out of the two. Claire is hot, but she's also a sweetheart. Corrupting a bitch like Vicky is far more enjoyable to me. :evilsmile:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes