kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Mirror link just in case:
Code:
https://f.lewd.se/8wTPCg_Anewdawnv0.6.3.rar
btw, how fast is lewd.se? I've never used it before.

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Mirror link just in case:
Code:
https://f.lewd.se/8wTPCg_Anewdawnv0.6.3.rar
btw, how fast is lewd.se? I've never used it before.
For me this one does say file not found.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
For me this one does say file not found.
It’s one of these days I guess when nothing seems to work.
Lewd.se vanished into thin air, Nopyright.com says "Upload failed, please try again later", I just can't get a break today! o_O
I’ll give 2giga.link a shot and then I’m done.
It probably won’t matter anyhow with the rate of these minor updates. Something tells me v0.6.4 is just around the corner...

Reactions: Ooooppppp

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
You gotta be kidding me!! He has released 0.6.3B now!! Wow.. Is he fixing one bug at a time or introducing new bugs each time.
tavern wrench is still not working for me in patch 0.6.3 i don't why everything else is fine is it possible because first i tried to work as a dancer and with the energy i got left i tried to work as a tavern wrench maybe that bugged it or something

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
v0.6.3 reup - 3rd, and final, attempt:
Code:
https://2giga.link/d/jYEjPz
This one works, thanks for the continuous effort, as for nopy i still haven't managed to upload a thing there like ever.

Reactions: UncleVT

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I have been playing 0.6.2 and I experienced no bugs with Tavern Wench job. So I don't know what is going on there guys. I do play it in this order though and that 2 shifts at Tavern Wench and the 1 Dancer Shift. Or I will do 2 Dancers Shifts but I find that pays less coin doing that.

I am not even going to bother DLing 0.63 at the rate the updates are coming just now. It is 555MB per DL and I am on metered connection when I am away from home. That burns up my allowance fairly fast.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I have been playing 0.6.2 and I experienced no bugs with Tavern Wench job. So I don't know what is going on there guys. I do play it in this order though and that 2 shifts at Tavern Wench and the 1 Dancer Shift. Or I will do 2 Dancers Shifts but I find that pays less coin doing that.

I am not even going to bother DLing 0.63 at the rate the updates are coming just now. It is 555MB per DL and I am on metered connection when I am away from home. That burns up my allowance fairly fast.
Same.. I am on limited data and downloading 500MB every day isn't just possible and I already extracted the images and the mission is just a woman warrior talking scene. So nope.. not worth it.

Jul 19, 2017
I had to get my copy in parts, but I eventually got it, it was a pain in the ass, but it worked.

In any case, does anyone know how to unlock the events for the refugee camp area? I'm not sure if those are accessible since I only know of the story to the city and that's pretty much it. I follow my regular routine as repetitive as it is, since I don't bother transferring my saves.

Also does anyone know how to get the Inn scenes as well? I'm a little lost on that.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. I'm stuck in game. maybe missed something to trigger some event.
I did these below but no any progress after that.

-tits enlarged
-sleep with the jerk guy and dream/real events
-finished the watching the goblin camp mission warrior girl gave in bar
-watched jerk guy wifes' with horse boy

What to do after?? Thanks

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Hi. I'm stuck in game. maybe missed something to trigger some event.
I did these below but no any progress after that.

-tits enlarged
-sleep with the jerk guy and dream/real events
-finished the watching the goblin camp mission warrior girl gave in bar
-watched jerk guy wifes' with horse boy

What to do after?? Thanks
Thats pretty much it for this route. If you stay in the old man's house, you will get different set of Dreams and scene with Orc Woman.

Although there is a witch in the forest area whom you can go see regarding your dreams, she will ask you to collect few things, which will lead you to a short scene.

or you can go to the slave route.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.6.3c. Thanks :D

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Patreon funded devs don't get second chances with me. You take thousands of dollars from Patrons for a game, you finish the game. If you can't finish it you have no business starting a new one.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Patreon funded devs don't get second chances with me. You take thousands of dollars from Patrons for a game, you finish the game. If you can't finish it you have no business starting a new one.
What if the money is not enough? If the original idea does not bring the prosperity needed to create the game.

What if I had an idea for an absurd fetish game, which only a few people supported, should I then be obligated to finish this game for the meager pay that would provide?

I obviously understand what you are thinking, but fact is, on patreon you are supporting creators, you are not paying for any products.

Reactions: torak and samael000
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes