MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
You gotta be kidding me!! He has released 0.6.3B now!! Wow.. Is he fixing one bug at a time or introducing new bugs each time.
Bloody hell u kidding right, i downloaded v0.7.3 early this morning then, 1 hour after i down load someone posted v0.7.4 so i downloaded that today at 4:47pm then exactly 21 minutes later v0.7.5 gets posted, I like this game but screw downloading for now i am going to give it a week or 2 incase more bugs are in it.
you are not alone my friend!! I get it, there can be bugs but why rush to release each version without thorough checking whether all other bugs are fixed or not ? This is what happened in last iteration as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what quest, I have saved those 2 chicks and brought them back to town and now 5 days have passed with no new mission.
Go to the brothel, you'll be told to come back in a week and I think the game progresses from there.

Have you danced enough to be wearing a bunny dancer uniform?

EDIT - waited the week and.......... nothing looks like that is bugged

Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Bloody hell u kidding right, i downloaded v0.7.3 early this morning then, 1 hour after i down load someone posted v0.7.4 so i downloaded that today at 4:47pm then exactly 21 minutes later v0.7.5 gets posted, I like this game but screw downloading for now i am going to give it a week or 2 incase more bugs are in it.
i stopped downloading this game before X.3 version is out :) after learning my lesson by the last mainversions.
dark raven is fast in fixing bugy version, so i decide to download not 7.3 this morning, and now i'm brave enough to give 7.5 a try :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'm getting less and less happier with this game. How many times does one have to do Dancer / Waitress jobs until something changes? It turned from repetetive to boring.

May 14, 2017
Go to the brothel, you'll be told to come back in a week and I think the game progresses from there.

Have you danced enough to be wearing a bunny dancer uniform?

EDIT - waited the week and.......... nothing looks like that is bugged
bunny dancer uniform? i have danced for 15 straight days constantly, i have then tried doing the tavern wench job for 10 but still not get the bunny dancer uniform, how do u get it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
+ Fixed could only warn the girls from the innkeeper if you stay at the old mans house
I didn't have trouble warning them on the jerk path. Not that I wanted to though. :evilsmile:
Bummer. They fix an issue I don't have, but the two I mentioned still occur. Oh well.
EDIT: Wait... Or is the issue here that you only had the option to warn them on that path and no option to not warn them? The wording on that confuses me.

Last edited:

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Soooo how do you get her cum addicted?
And what's the new job after getting the new outfit from the cleaning lady. The patrons just tell her she should go "change something" and she agrees and... that's it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Soooo how do you get her cum addicted?
And what's the new job after getting the new outfit from the cleaning lady. The patrons just tell her she should go "change something" and she agrees and... that's it.
I managed to get her addicted by drinking the jar of goblin cum.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
bunny dancer uniform? i have danced for 15 straight days constantly, i have then tried doing the tavern wench job for 10 but still not get the bunny dancer uniform, how do u get it.
1stly I had the boob enhancement, 2ndly I had a conversation with the lady by the river who gives a job washing clothes. (which also leads to a later option to buy a sexy tavern dress later on) 3rdly the tavern lady talks about the enhancement to you and finally after a couple of dances - the tavern wench tells you to dance with a bunny outfit.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
1stly I had the boob enhancement, 2ndly I had a conversation with the lady by the river who gives a job washing clothes. (which also leads to a later option to buy a sexy tavern dress later on) 3rdly the tavern lady talks about the enhancement to you and finally after a couple of dances - the tavern wench tells you to dance with a bunny outfit.
How do you get the boob enhancement?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
For boob enhancement, you have to stay with the jerk and keep on flashing him daily. After watching you have orgasm in dream, he will offer you the breast enlargement cream.
Thanks. Guess I'll just have to keep grinding until I get the right dream.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
For boob enhancement, you have to stay with the jerk and keep on flashing him daily. After watching you have orgasm in dream, he will offer you the breast enlargement cream.
Does he need to see her orgasm more than once? She just came during the titjob dream and he was watching, but I still got nothing. He just comments ''I love your boobs!'' 'cause I'm walking around topless.

EDIT: Never mind. Got it. Had to do it twice. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGhostRider
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes