Malkav

May 28, 2017
At what point after getting the cream are her boobs supposed to get larger? I don't see a difference. At least not if they are to reach the size she has in the title screen

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
At what point after getting the cream are her boobs supposed to get larger? I don't see a difference. At least not if they are to reach the size she has in the title screen
you gota use the cream aswell , its under special items

Reactions: ponyguy

leoncio012

Jul 3, 2017
I got the bunny costume without enhancing my boobs. My dreams focused on the dancing and when I talked to the cleaning lady in the morning she sold me the wench outfit. After that I got the bunny outfit by just doing the bar quests.
what bar quest?

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
How do you manage to go on, on the slave route?
I played almost 1h30 with same routines.
And the heroine is still "decent but useless sucker" and "useless at deep throating" ...

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I got the bunny costume without enhancing my boobs. My dreams focused on the dancing and when I talked to the cleaning lady in the morning she sold me the wench outfit. After that I got the bunny outfit by just doing the bar quests.
Nice! havent played the last 2 updates so thats good to know.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
So, tried this game, doesn't look too bad but has way too much repetition. Couldn't bear it and made a patch:
  • Decreases most "wait" times by 2
  • Roads are smaller
  • Hit CTRL to skip text
  • Eating bread doesn't decrease the amount of bread you have
This is for version 0.7.6.

Edit: Patch2 adds:
  • You can go to sleep without needing to declare taxes

Last edited:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
So, tried this game, doesn't look too bad but has way too much repetition. Couldn't bear it and made a patch:
  • Roads are smaller
  • Hit CTRL to skip text
Nice! I hate it when the difficulty level is set to "have endurance with all the
repetition", such a fapkill :evilupset: :winkytongue:

Reactions: ponyguy

Malkav

May 28, 2017
  • Roads are smaller
  • Hit CTRL to skip text
Great work. Did you consider also enabling skipping work? At some point it becomes a grind, and people willing to cheat don't need the money.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Great work. Did you consider also enabling skipping work? At some point it becomes a grind, and people willing to cheat don't need the money.
Sure, patch updated with the ability to go to sleep without needing to declare taxes.

Reactions: Malkav

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
How to meet George?
Seems like the story isn't written yet (the house on the left with the woman at the counter).

Really good game, i started to support him on Patreon. I started to play the game some months ago (i think i found the game here; i remember that some pics are wrong used on other sites for the game "new paths".)
And the animations are a big forward (maybe the actions with the black guy are a bit early).
I also have only one dance-move with the bunny custome, where she is on her knees and grabing kneading her boobs.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes