coolstyra12

Oct 19, 2017
So, tried this game, doesn't look too bad but has way too much repetition. Couldn't bear it and made a patch:
  • Decreases most "wait" times by 2
  • Roads are smaller
  • Hit CTRL to skip text
  • Eating bread doesn't decrease the amount of bread you have
This is for version 0.7.6.

Edit: Patch2 adds:
  • You can go to sleep without needing to declare taxes
How do i attach the Skip File to the game?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
thank you i do have one last question how do i go to the innkeeper i have never been able to go inside there after the intro
Don't mention it.
I don't think you can. And if there is a way I don't know it. Do share if you find it though.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
thank you i do have one last question how do i go to the innkeeper i have never been able to go inside there after the intro
Stay with the old man. Eventually he will ask you to get flour or something from the inn keeper.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Stay with the old man. Eventually he will ask you to get flour or something from the inn keeper.
So there is a way. And here I was avoiding the old man, thinking it wouldn't lead to any scenes. Thanks.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And where is this jar?
You get it from the goblin. Go outside of town, and talk to the witch in the woods. Come back the next day and she'll send you to gather ingredients. Go south to the beach and talk to the goblin. Once you get the jar go to your Key Items and drink it. Now you can suck his dick for more whenever you want.

Reactions: junkanon
May 14, 2017
finally i managed to get the tavern wench and bunny costumes, spent over 2 weeks trying it and then gave up yesterday. this afternoon i decided i will have one more gone and restarted the whole game again and i have no idea what i done differently but i got both costumes with no difficulty.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugfix 0.7.6a on svscomics

+ Fixed a bug with the cum addiction, didn't count the cum drinked as it should triggered the blowjob at the jerk house every time

Bugfix
+ Fixed a bug if you've activated dance dream and jerk dream you could only dream of dancing.

+ Changed the jerk cum addiction event to only occur if you're actually craving cum.

+ Changed the cum addiction level system so it work as it should.

+ Changed if you're craving cum you wont dream of anything right after the blowjob scene.

+ Changed energy cost removes as you accept to comb the horses

May 14, 2017
@

Would you mind sharing the save file?
It has the 2 costumes (tavern and dancer), I did not go far with the Black guy. (sorry if thats a bit racist did not knot the correct way to say it.) So the character is still a virgin, tho one more scene with the Black Guy is the sex scene, this save is save before that so its up to you if you want to go down that route.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys. Quick question. Does someone have a save for the InnKeeper route? Or is it not developed yet?

Would be HUGELY appreciated

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes