iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
When can we expect 0.8??? I am away from home right now and on a metred connection. 0.76a fix is too big a DL for me right now.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
good fucking god the taxman strikes again, does anybody know the correct way to get past the first couple days?

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
When can we expect 0.8??? I am away from home right now and on a metred connection. 0.76a fix is too big a DL for me right now.
Considering he's supposed to release the update twice every month, he is already behind the deadline.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Can you elaborate ? Never heard of this bug with the taxman.
Sometimes I guess I mess up the order of what I have to do on the first day and get stuck in a cycle where I can't advance to the next day because I apparently have to pay taxes but whenever I go to do so you get stuck in the same opening conversation. Other times the only way I've been able to get past that part is to flash him, picking the option not to flash him gets me stuck in the aforementioned loop.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Sometimes I guess I mess up the order of what I have to do on the first day and get stuck in a cycle where I can't advance to the next day because I apparently have to pay taxes but whenever I go to do so you get stuck in the same opening conversation. Other times the only way I've been able to get past that part is to flash him, picking the option not to flash him gets me stuck in the aforementioned loop.
Okay, thats how it is coded. You basically have to play this game in corruption in mind. If you try to go throuh pure route, you will end up stuck and there's no scenes involving them. So always choose the dirty/slutty option whenever possible.

PS: Flashing your boobs while paying tax slightly lowers her self respect which needs to be low in order to get a job as barmaid or dancer.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Okay, thats how it is coded. You basically have to play this game in corruption in mind. If you try to go throuh pure route, you will end up stuck and there's no scenes involving them. So always choose the dirty/slutty option whenever possible.

PS: Flashing your boobs while paying tax slightly lowers her self respect which needs to be low in order to get a job as barmaid or dancer.
That's what I figured.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone at f95. Unfortunately I can see that you're stealing and sharing my work here which is not legal. I'm only posting here to warn you for the future, if you keep stealing and sharing the game I will report you to the patreon staff. My game is free so why don't you just wait one month to play it? I've been following this thread for a while but didn't know what to do, now that I've talked to patreon staff when I was at patrecon I know what I can do... Hopefully I don't come out as the biggest dick in the world but I don't like when people steal my content. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Hello everyone at f95. Unfortunately I can see that you're stealing and sharing my work here which is not legal. I'm only posting here to warn you for the future, if you keep stealing and sharing the game I will report you to the patreon staff. My game is free so why don't you just wait one month to play it? I've been following this thread for a while but didn't know what to do, now that I've talked to patreon staff when I was at patrecon I know what I can do... Hopefully I don't come out as the biggest dick in the world but I don't like when people steal my content. Thanks in advance.
You will be glad to hear that at least no one is profiting from the sharing going on here

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
That's at least good to hear but most of the people who share my game use links that let them earn money from every download, which I could do but I don't think that's fair and use patreon instead for ads and paylinks. Also because these websites often have viruses. How can you even know that the people havn't put something else in the game package letting them listen for passwords or even worse your credit card information? It's not that I don't want people to share it, I don't want them to share the early access stuff or change the folder structure since I can get accused for having viruses and stuff...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
OK. While you are here, can I ask about the similarities between your game and Claire's Quest? Just coincidence, inspiration or were you just "sharing" his work? It's not just theme - your town shows remarkable similarity to (part of) Claire's Quest's Rathepike.

I'm just curious.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Yes sure, since I don't think my game is even close to his game.

I think the similarities between mine and his game are the maps and these are the standard maps in RPG maker MV. I used them since I don't want to spend more time on creating new maps which would take days if you want them to look good.

The hunger points is used in many games to let the player chose his actions during a day.

But there's a lot off differences between our games, I've played his game after I was accused for stealing his work to see if that's the case (But how can I steal a game idea without knowing?).

I use the outrage to make every man in the game to a jerk who only care for himself. As in the storyline you're told that every good man did fight against the monsters and did either die or became a slave who work in the mines and the only men who survived was cowards who fled and hid. I don't know what he used the monster outbreak for and how it affects his game but it's used as the major plotline in mine.

As for the protagonist, she's already a slut in his game since the protagonist let the first men she meet grope her and blows one of them. In my game this is what I focus on, the mind and body transformation. Which is clearly not present in his game.

Are there anymore similarities that I've missed? Because I didn't play his game longer than to the meeting point which is the excact meeting point map in mine lol and I think this is because this is the best free standard map in MV showing a meeting point...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes