MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
yeah bed bug fixed but what is progress after that? 10 days left but just dream, wake up, work, eat and sleep. Did I missed something?
You can get the body enlargement potion and make your boobs bigger. And then meet a witch to complain about your dreams and she will ask you to collect few things for the magic potion and that potion supposedly has powers to suppress your erotic dreams.

D

Deleted member 38037

You can get the body enlargement potion and make your boobs bigger. And then meet a witch to complain about your dreams and she will ask you to collect few things for the magic potion and that potion supposedly has powers to suppress your erotic dreams.
I never knew that (about the witch). Where is she? I've never run across her before.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Some of the scenes would show that you took the breast enhancement formula even if you didn't. Has this been fixed? Her body size just doesn't look right with huge tits.

Reactions: rKnight
M

MantisK

(I was being sarcastic about the pictures.) Thank you, it has been a crap day, my devices were the only ones the internet wouldn't function on in the house, while I was setting up my new desktop. Very stressed and this is very comforting.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
If im right this is the WALKTHROUGH....

Is this from the dev himself??

Any news from the dev about the characters from the market (or the place where you choose slave route or town route) and what were they meant to be!?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes